Hacking ok banner brick ...

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
If the person who takes it is a guy has a beard and/or has long hair and is in his late teens/early 20s, tell the truth.
If it's a woman who takes it, get a little girl to go in and cry with your Wii. Paying a little girl to do that will cost less than a new Wii
Otherwise... lie

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chemical_Warfare said:
tell 'em you put in a disc, it asked you to update so you did, and it went all crazy, you ended up seeing the disc was scratched, and smashed it in a fury of rage...
rofl2.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If the person who takes it is a guy has a beard and is in his late teens/early 20s, telk the truth. Otherwise... lie
yeah agreed ha

QUOTEill just say that it just stopped booting ...
may as well just say that, I'm pretty sure they've had all sorts of tom dicks coming in with banner bricks, semi bricks all sorts.
Nintendo are thick as fuck, they will know fine well what's the problem, and yet they still agre to fix peoples wii's for unauthorised mods etc, just like homebrew lol, you and your banner bricking nicksata, you would of been buzzing with gamma as well were ya.
Deffo is a case of frizbying it haaa

yeah just act all innocent, excuse me...erm my wii stopped spinning lol

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
DAMN YOU DJ, YOU QUOTE TOO FAST
dont call me dynamite for nothing
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
you thought of what your going to say, he might ask for a detailed explanation..

Blue K- you know when me and spacejump helped you recover from your banner brick, you used autoboot zelda or normal zelda? he's modded by the way...(ahh shit remember linking you to wadmanager iso etc) did you use that?

Did you have the blank screen Blue-k? like nacksata?

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ill say that i was installing the opera channel and the power felt off

Posts merged

maybe because i dont have a modchip ? oh well

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ill say that i was installing the opera channel and the power felt off
yeah just say you were downloading the opera channel or say nintendo channel, and electric tripped....I'm sure he'l be like ahh no problem son, we'l get that sorted for ya. haha

QUOTEmaybe because i dont have a modchip ? oh well

i'm sure modchip wouldn't make much difference is your just getting black screen.

Explain your banner brick blue-k

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well yeah they dont have a beard but they have a wii on the desk with a tv and im shure they have homebrew on it but i dont take the risk and ill just say that wfrom the opera channel

Dark_anth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this might work. get a GC controller and take it appart. (make sure its in the 4th port when booting up the wii, hold all directions on the d-pad at once. this puts wii in recovery mode. put a disk with update and it should fix it. this is a free version of savemii
smile.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ok this might work. get a GC controller and take it appart. (make sure its in the 4th port when booting up the wii, hold all directions on the d-pad at once. this puts wii in recovery mode. put a disk with update and it should fix it. this is a free version of savemii
Nicksata, already knowing this method, trying this method probably made him going to drop his wii on purpose lol

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well today I tested my system files corrupted bricked wii with a wiikey2 modchip, it's still the same... so autoboot supporting modchip thing was just a myth... maybe I created that myth...

What's happening is the system menu malfunctions on certain banner/wad brick cases even in the recovery mode... and you can't boot anything... The only software solution is a specially designed trucha signed disc... even if it doesn't boot anything at least it runs the apploader off the disc... so that way one can take control of the wii again and do stuff like freeloader...

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
a friend tested it on his not bricked wii with starfall and it didnt also work oh well im bringing it monday back

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe your starfall didn't get isntalled properly, I had problems trying to make it work..!!
BTW did you also tryed the -(minus) +(plus) holded at the safety black screen???

shamone69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
first of all when you installed starfall did you install all the items in the menu the last three in the list most of all?

if you did try this have the wii turned off connect GC pad postion 1 then insert TP while holding Y make sure wii is off inserting the disc will power the wii on and TP should boot
ph34r.gif

shamone69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Diffusion said:
nicksasa said:
a friend tested it on his not bricked wii with starfall and it didnt also work oh well im bringing it monday back
Are you sure you applied the "Remove rescue-menu diagnostic disc check" patch?

yes thats the one i didnt install and got black screen with TP worked fine when i installed that patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC