Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Last chapter was freakin epic!
smileipb2.png

Everyone is so damn buff! Freakin' Luffy and his haki, oh man...and how he destroyed the impostor and his group with just a glance...priceless. (I wanna see the real "Straw-Hat" crew destroy the fake one.
biggrin.gif
) Duuude, Zoro and his ship-cutting-in-half abilities sheesh! I gotta complain about Franky's new look though...not really feeling it...but dude can't wait for the next chapter...
yay.gif

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the latest chapter was pretty good! I think the 2 year skip was awesome!!! I also wanna see the real SH crew kick the fake one's asses!!

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
Play Jump ultimate stars people, you can play with all the straw hat crew on the DS. Plus its an anime fighter including naruto characters, DBZ and many more JUMP characters with WI-FI

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
blazergamer93 said:
Play Jump ultimate stars people, you can play with all the straw hat crew on the DS. Plus its a manga fighter including naruto characters, DBZ and many more JUMP characters with WI-FI
FIX'D.
I love One Piece, been following for about 5-6 years or something like that.
599 was great, I can't wait for 600. I wanna see the fake SHs dead

My friend told me today she doesn't like OP, but she likes Bleach and Naruto, so I don't see why she can't like OP, she haven't even tried reading it and won't try since she 'knows' she doesn't like it.

FFFFUU it's so annoying when people do that, try something before saying you don't like it!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
I don't like the new look of franky either.

Zoro's one eye has me curious.
yeh , true say on that . they just don't look right ... y'know?

i read it .
ugh that freakin fake Straw Hat crew makes no sense at all -_- .
since when did luffy use guns , and why did he get so fat O_O .
i can't believe people actually believed that .

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ah makes sense . maybe it's just me thinking it this way , probably cause we read it in a story book perspective . if we were in it, we'd probably be fooled if we didn't meet the straw hat crew before .

another thing, it's just Haki .
who knows how powerful it is now after 2 years of pure training

The Viztard

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He dodged a bullet, used his haki non-lethally (wait is it possible to use it lethally?), and acted as nothing happened, all while carrying 3 years worth of supplies on his back...well 3 years under normal people conditions. Knowing Luffy it won't last him 3 days... o.o

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
silverbullet1080 said:
Franky's new design is surprisingly awful.

I didn't think it was that bad. His arms are a bit too huge and look a bit dislocated, but I really only dislike his hair.

Wonder what's gonna happen with Brooks, and what are his new abilities?

QUOTE(luke_c @ Oct 8 2010, 08:55 AM) After reading a few chapters it does look quite appealing and the art style is very much like Fairy Tail (Which I also enjoy). The problem is catching up!

One Piece came out first
nyanya.gif

But Fairy Tail is just as great. Don't quote me on this, but I heard from a friend that the artist of Fairy Tail was a student of Oda (One Piece Artist/Writer).

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I have yet to read One Piece, i'm still working my way through the original Naruto series (anime). i still can't find a reason to hate naruto after the 57th ep. Not to say it's awesome...just not as bad as people make it out to be.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
I have yet to read One Piece, i'm still working my way through the original Naruto series (anime). i still can't find a reason to hate naruto after the 57th ep. Not to say it's awesome...just not as bad as people make it out to be.
Naruto gets way better after the time skip.

He shuts the fuck up more often so stuff can actually happen.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sdnoob said:
silverbullet1080 said:
Franky's new design is surprisingly awful.

I didn't think it was that bad. His arms are a bit too huge and look a bit dislocated, but I really only dislike his hair.

Wonder what's gonna happen with Brooks, and what are his new abilities?

QUOTE(luke_c @ Oct 8 2010, 08:55 AM) After reading a few chapters it does look quite appealing and the art style is very much like Fairy Tail (Which I also enjoy). The problem is catching up!

One Piece came out first
nyanya.gif

But Fairy Tail is just as great. Don't quote me on this, but I heard from a friend that the artist of Fairy Tail was a student of Oda (One Piece Artist/Writer).
IIRC, Rave Master which is by the same author/artist as Fairy Tail came out at more or less the same time as One Piece.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3