OpenTyrian DS v0.2

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Small thing for next update, can we get an icon. It suxs that one of my favourite games on my cart doesnt have one, well the DS pic doesnt count. Of course its only minor but would still be cool. Anways back to playing Tyrian, thanks again!

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
Hadrian said:
I would've been happy if the last version was final, such a damn fine port (better with Raydars wav files) but now there's Destruct I'm happier.

Awesome music too. Epic & Apogee really did show that PC could do great Arcade games in the early 90's.

whats "Destruct"?

-----
btw, does this game suffer a little of slow down and runs 60% of its original framerate or its just my DSTT?

Choose OpenTyrian on the main menu to play destruct.

Bascially... think Gunbound or Worms except you can shoot continuously and only have either helicoptors or stationary / jumping cannons.

sphere9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmn i'm still getting guru meditation error even on new games
frown.gif

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems that he only looked at the guru errors for loading files, not the random ones popping mid-game; I guess we'll have to wait.

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
i havee an ez flash 5, with kernel 1.67, no matter how i try, the game wont stop givin me the guru error.... i havent been able to test the game out! T_T

help anyone?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaspal said:
i havee an ez flash 5, with kernel 1.67, no matter how i try, the game wont stop givin me the guru error.... i havent been able to test the game out! T_T

help anyone?

Did you DLDI patch the nds file for your card?

Anyway, this is the BEST game on the DS....homebrew OR commercial! Freakin' AWESOME!!!!

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet!!! THis game seriously rocks. Soon my DS will only have OLD DOS GAMES. I wishsomeone would port DosBoX to the DS i've got some serious commander keen cravings and that would just be awsome on the DS.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird, I have an Acekard RPG and this worked the first time I tried it. Every time I've tried to play since crashes at the beginning with the red screen of death error. I didn't change anything between then.

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, but the music is kinda quiet. Can someone reupload the links to the Amped WAVs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: