Hacking out of the scene for a few months. how do i get GH5 workin?

priapism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the game on a disc but it is giving me a blue screen error that i have never seen. a quick answer would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You'll need Hermes cIOS 222/223, with IOS37 merged as 36, and a loader which can select cIOS 222/223. I know this to be the case for USB loading and assume it is also true for NeoGamma users.

Frozen_Fish

Trophies
XP
Country
Szalkow said:
You'll need Hermes cIOS 222/223, with IOS37 merged as 36, and a loader which can select cIOS 222/223. I know this to be the case for USB loading and assume it is also true for NeoGamma users.
NeoGamma currently doesn't support selecting your IOS, use Softchip.

priapism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i should say that i am hard modded and i don't care about using a disc because i already burned it to one.

i won't be usb loading this title and i don't know what neogamma is. i left the scene right before the launch of bootmii.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know with my Drivekey I had to extract the IOS 56.wad using Wiiscrubber and install that, interestingly enough, downloading the same IOS (was even the same rev/version) with DOP still gave me an 002 error, you need to use the one off the disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1