Hacking Misc P5R Save convert ps4/switch question

Diego_JDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi @Green Mii I have seen you have converted P5R saves for some people. I would be very grateful if you could convert my saves as well. If you no longer can/want, no worries, I had to ask just in case.

Attachments

• CUSA17416_part1.zip.zip
    7 MB · Views: 30
  • CUSA17416_part3.zip.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 29
  • CUSA17416_part2.zip.zip
    7 MB · Views: 32

Myist

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello! @Green Mii i've seen that you are doing Gods work and seeing that the P5R is on sale on Switch i decieded to continue my journey from PS4 to Switch. Could you help out by converting my files if its not too much hassle atm?

Attachments

• CUSA17419.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 30

Zarabaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi @Green Mii i really appreciate your dedication for helping people with their saves. I hope I'm not too late for the party, I would be very thankful if you can help me with this as well. Only if you have enough time, I don't want to bother you.
Also sorry for spliting it in 12 parts, It won't let me upload large files, so I splitted it in 6mb files.

Attachments

• CUSA17419.part08.rar
    6 MB · Views: 31
  • CUSA17419.part09.rar
    6 MB · Views: 26
  • CUSA17419.part10.rar
    6 MB · Views: 30
  • CUSA17419.part11.rar
    6 MB · Views: 32
  • CUSA17419.part12.rar
    637 KB · Views: 27
  • CUSA17419.part07.rar
    6 MB · Views: 28
  • CUSA17419.part06.rar
    6 MB · Views: 22
  • CUSA17419.part05.rar
    6 MB · Views: 27
  • CUSA17419.part04.rar
    6 MB · Views: 33
  • CUSA17419.part03.rar
    6 MB · Views: 21
  • CUSA17419.part02.rar
    6 MB · Views: 29
  • CUSA17419.part01.rar
    6 MB · Views: 29

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Green Mii i really appreciate your dedication for helping people with their saves. I hope I'm not too late for the party, I would be very thankful if you can help me with this as well. Only if you have enough time, I don't want to bother you.
Also sorry for spliting it in 12 parts, It won't let me upload large files, so I splitted it in 6mb files.
No worries, here you are!

Attachments

• Zarabaka_P5R_Switch.zip
    170.8 KB · Views: 24

Ceraunoite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Green Mii If you wouldn't mind, could you help me convert two different saves for switch? I appreciate the help you've been giving to everyone. Sorry if the second file is hard to work with/not correct. I tried to split it for the upload since it was too big on its own.

Attachments

• CUSA17416.zip
    3 MB · Views: 25
  • PS4 Save 2.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 26

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Green Mii If you wouldn't mind, could you help me convert two different saves for switch? I appreciate the help you've been giving to everyone. Sorry if the second file is hard to work with/not correct. I tried to split it for the upload since it was too big on its own.
Apologies for the wait! Unfortunately, I was not able to open the second archive, I believe it's missing the second half. Your first save is converted though! I don't mind doing more saves, just let me know if you want the second one done at some point.

Attachments

• Ceraunoite_P5R_Switch.zip
    13 KB · Views: 29

Hylian Hero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Last edited by Hylian Hero,

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Green Mii ! What's the code behind your conversion? I feel bad to rely on your help everytime i'd need to convert it. Anyway, if you have the time to convert also my save, i'd appreciate that.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1xwspsrf8yqc851/CUSA17419.zip/file

EDIT: Oh, i see! It's the procedure that's in page 2? In that case, if it's feasible without a modded PS4, i'm on it!
EDIT2: It appears that some of the tools aren't free, in this case your help is appreciated :bow:
Sorry for the wait! I did not have access to my computer for the past few days, so I hope this isn't too late for you!

Attachments

• Hylian_P5R_Switch.zip
    31.7 KB · Views: 22

Krossx123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Green Mii can you please help with converting my file also? I've been looking for a way to do this while now with no luck. Today I finally stumble on to this forum and if you can kindly help me I would be forever in your debt.

Attachments

• CUSA17416.part1.rar
    5 MB · Views: 25
  • CUSA17416.part2.rar
    5 MB · Views: 26
  • CUSA17416.part3.rar
    5 MB · Views: 23
  • CUSA17416.part4.rar
    4.9 MB · Views: 29

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.