Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
The pictures look techy, so I'm sure they're good so as long as all your hardware is compatible.
But the bottleneck of your PC speed is going to be the storage medium. If money is no object, a Solid State Drive makes for a mean PC.

I'm just using booting as an example, but you pretty much get load and play times 2-5 times better for apps and games.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
My guess was gaming because of the graphics card. which is why I suggested a SSD.
Your standard internet surfing casual gaming system doesn't require an after-market graphics card let alone a $200 one. I'm a bit envious of anyone with money to lay down on a custom-built computer.

How I dream to have a system capable of running FF12 or Black at 100% on a PS2 Emulator.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Having never used a PS2 emu or even managed to get a fully functional PSX emu (since I bought FF12 and other games I liked at around £2 per), what kind of system do you need to get it running quickly? PS2 specs don't even come close to modern computers from the last few years...

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
PSX can run off a store-bought computer like mine.
I run Final Fantasy IX 90%-100% of the time with just 1GB of ram and Windows 7 Ultimate.
For PS2 Emu, I hear it requires almost raw power. Unlike most programs where RAM is needed more than processing power, its almost the opposite with PS2Emu. I have a AMD Dual Core and thats not even fast enough for 3% emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo,