Hacking PDC WCD 2009

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the PDC world championship Darts 09 and wanted to know if anyone has it working for a NTSC wii... I didn't know if I need the new rev13 or what but I get a blue screen when the game trys to load...

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gamma with the 002 fix and the 249 iso I believe... I boot the game from the HDC. I am not using a wad to boot. Punchout worked fine, so i don't know what the deal is... Im trying it again now...

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just burned the disk again and I have the same problem... I tried to boot the disks with the hooks hoping that the region free would work but instead this time I got the 002 error. Can some link the wii tools bundle v1.5 I had it at one point but lost it awhile ago on a system restore and can't seem to find it anywhere... It had scrubber, patcher, ect... in the bundle that open as one program. If anyone has it I think I can get the game to work by removing the 002 protection on the disc and boot with the hooks. Right??...

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the link riicky. I patched the disc using the tools and even updated to the rev12 and it still doesn't work. I don't have anything to use the usb feature. Has any one even tired this game yet?? I fear that it might be one of those titles that just doesn't work... Any advise would be great at this point, I have used up all my brain power!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Dante88 you do know there's a vita section, tabs on top of front page +2