Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imagethumb154.png

Looks like PM Studios, developers of DJ Max Fever and DJ Max DS are looking into developing on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. What kind of games do you think they will develop?

QUOTE said:
PM Studios came into the spotlight this year with DJ Max Fever. Next month they will release Strikers 1945 Plus on PlayStation Network. Beyond that PM Studios has their sights set on HD consoles.

“We are going to release a bunch of stuff,” Michael Yum, Executive Producer at PM Studios, told Siliconera in an interview. “We are trying PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.”

What kind of stuff? Yum couldn’t get into specifics but he shared the genres, “We have a shooter, like a third person shooter. We have a role playing game. We have another music game, another shooter, like Strikers 1945, and an action game.”

We’ll have more from PM Studios including an update about DJ Max DS soon.

News Source: Siliconera

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man, DJ Max was really hard. When it was going slow, and fast. I can't handle it. But if they've got more to offer on the platter, I'm willing to take a bite. Shooters they say?

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
itsRANDELL said:
DJ Max DS?

Dj max Technika, got announced awhile back. it'll be interesting to see what they do on the consoles. hopefully they pull out something like a pop'n music peripheral for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk