ROM Hack Pokemon and other games hacks and translation...?

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone.
I notice that sine the pokemon started coming in "all" the languages at same time, there aren't translation projects an tools until no official release like the DS times xD, but well, in this "all" the languages still not have some like mine: Portuguese and I want to do some translation to my people xD (Learn more, sharpen skills, etc)
Not only pokemon but other games as well, I want something like text and graphics hack, I think this is the basic... there are any tools and I didn't found?

Reactions: Margen67

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
3ds scene is still just a small kid, there is nothing much yet...

anyways, let your people play in English, i played all my games in English (except my first pokemon game was german and i learned a bit of german thanks to it)
when i was a kid i wouldn't be able to read English if i had games in portuguese with that bad voice actors...

portuguese sucks....

Anton299

Trophies
Website
www.shedevr.org.ru
XP
Country
Ukraine
anyways, let your people play in English, i played all my games in English (except my first pokemon game was german and i learned a bit of german thanks to it)
when i was a kid i wouldn't be able to read English if i had games in portuguese with that bad voice actors...
portuguese sucks....

English is OK. Portuguese is OK. German is OK. Any other language is OK. Rom hacking is OK.
Your post is not.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, here we have a successful attempt of translating Zelda ALBW to Russian language: http://zelda64rus.ucoz.ru/forum/30-617-21617-16-1417544156
It definitely will be done. I promise. )

Thanks I will give it a look! also zelda is a good think to translate too lolo much projects! oh wlel I don't know russian ... how I can ask them about the tools? lololo

portuguese sucks....

Well is not everyone that can play in english and some that lost interest because can't read it, so don't play an awesome RPG because "oh so much text I can't read" :/ (This is why action and FPS have more space in Brazil...)
And the problen isn't voice actingit, but not leting you have the original, is something I hate because I lislike a lot of US dubs :B they shoul let us choose lol
but you cant deny having the gamein our language just for that :v smeone coul lear n some portugues eby playing a game , like you did with german ...

Anton299

Trophies
Website
www.shedevr.org.ru
XP
Country
Ukraine
how I can ask them about the tools?

All tools are here at gbatemp... ctr decryptor, every file explorer, etc...
You'll need decrypted RomFS.

As for text translation - it is similar to any other game on any other platform. Same text pointers, same text control codes, table file, all is like usual.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All tools are here at gbatemp... ctr decryptor, every file explorer, etc...
You'll need decrypted RomFS.

As for text translation - it is similar to any other game on any other platform. Same text pointers, same text control codes, table file, all is like usual.

I think I got too used to text tools pokemon have in gba and Ds lolo but thanks I will get a better look! (I don't know why I didn't found that on google x3x)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou