Pokemon Black and White NA just Announced

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nintendo of America Just announce Pokemon Black And White Version along new 3D world and new pokemon get ready to catch them all

original.png

Source: Twitter Nintendo Of America

QUOTE said:
#Pokemon fans: Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version (for the Nintendo DS family of systems) will be released in spring 2011! Yay!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oh and the new legendary pokeys are out too.
Zekrom looks like the stuff of nightmares, and the other one looks like a digimon.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Well... Isn't that the normal release date for Pokemon games? I mean, Platinum and HG/SS all got released on the Spring after their Japanese release.
tongue.gif

And the new legendaries look pretty sweet.
yay.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Spring 2011 ALREADY?
wtf.gif
HG and SS were released only months ago
ohnoes.png

Not saying that's a bad thing though, cos I love to play my games ASAP. I just hope they don't rush it
frown.gif

Also, lolwhote.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i was wrong by chosing which game i get by the legendaries reshiram wings strange and zecrom seashell tail are strange

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now I wonder what this 2 legendaries special attribute will be, one will control life and the other one will control death??? Am just wondering cause we all have seen almost all the other atributes, like palkia controlling space, dialga time, darkrai dreams, deoxys multidimension, girationa the reverse world and arceus the god who is believed to created the universe what's left? Who created him? Am kind of wondering where nintendo is taking pokemon now, it's not the same as it used to b :\
it's gone from kool creatures based on real animals to weard ass multi-type god ass creatures :c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care