Thanks
smile.gif

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man,Why Going the Trouble of Translating Pokemon Black and White from English to Portuguese,I Think that will be a Mostly Wasted Time

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dicamarques said:
sorry for making so many post but I created a image signature for those who are in the team
grog.gif

Hmm. That signature is going to be a problem here.
First off, the forum rules dictate that signatures be no larger than 500 x 150 px

500x150.gif

Second, the maximum file size of both your signature and avatar is no more than 80kb
bannerjr.png = 38 kb
bannerpt2.png = 67.5 kb
When these are added to your signature,
logogba.png = 48.5 kb (and 445px × 384px by itself)
we come to a grand total of 154kb
Nearly double what we allow here.

So with these guidelines in mind, I ask that you reconsider your signature and avatar.

ivantuga2

Trophies
XP
Country
Since many portuguese-speaking here seem to be discouraged by the tremendous amount of work with the translation for Portuguese, let's concentrate first on the Menu, here. And you may start from the file "0031.txt" onwards.

Fendrly

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've seen this topic in the past days and i've taken an interest into translating the game. However, I'm Brazilian and maybe some of the words will be gramatically incorect by the portuguese point of view.

Nonethenless, If you guys don't mind about it, I would like to help you out.

Naito-Tanuki

Trophies
XP
Country
What you should do is use the .narcs from the japanese version so you can do two languages (Brazilian Portugese and Normal Portugese).

Once you're done. Place the narc files into a Spanish rom, since Portugal is a tiny bit similar to Spanish, and the countries are close to each other. And of course, Portugal is in Europe, so it would use an EUR rom.

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
dicamarques said:
i dont think it would work even if i would know how to do it, this is a in game option.
Why in a spanish rom??? it just need to be a Eur rom.
And theres not big difference between brazilian portuguese and (european) portuguese
Fixed!

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
As of: 1 of august of 2011, me and ivantuga2, decided to end this project without any prediction of restarting this project.
The reason of ending this project is low support, there was only two people translating at the moment, me and ivantuga.
So therefore we will end it.
If anyone wants to restart this project feel free to continue.

Furiizaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks, my sister loves pokémon and can't understand English. Very helpful!

.. '3.Abrir o Universal Patcher
4.Open the Universal Patcher'
Fix this lolz

-- EDIT --
Geez, I just read the last post. Too bad, :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Yeah, BonziBuddy was both spyware and ad-ware. It collected children's personal information without consent as well as display fake Windows popups.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The people who created Bonzi now owns a company called 2KDirect; an advertising firm. https://www.ipromote.com/
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast they get slightly cleaner money
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, hot take
    +2
    So Bonzi buddy was an evil version of Alexa lol
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the legal drinking age here in the US is 21, as some of you may know, but i think either it should be 18 or the age you're an adult should be 21.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and i know what you may be thinking, "why become an adult at 21? doesn't that mean that banging an 18 year old would be illegal?"
    first of all, being in a relationship with someone who's 18 is technically ok, as long as it started when they were 18, but the age gap is still weird depending on how old you are. besides, the age of consent differs between different states
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also my reasoning for adult age being 21 is because the reason that's the drinking (and now smoking) age is because it "gives them more time to think rationally and not drive drunk"
    so you should have that extra time to mature and think rationally before going to serve in the military or vote
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr the "adult" age and the legal drinking age (and voting age) here in the US should be the same
    +3
    It's all good no one pays attention to the law anyway lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What about making kids wait till 18 or 21 to drive? And yea is messed up, you can join army and die for your country at age 18, but you can't drink alcohol or smoke a cig til 21, is ridiculous
    +2
    If someone is in the military they should be allowed to smoke and drink at 18.... Would help drive recruitment lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If someone is in the military they should be allowed to smoke and drink at 18.... Would help... +1