ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I experienced a bug that I haven't seen before. When I was fighting the first gym leader, pressing the left rotation button crashed the game resulting in me losing most of my progress.
If I remember correctly, the first gem is rotation battle. You are required to have 3 Pokemon. If you have less, your game will crash if you attempted to rotate.

Renega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So im playing The game on The ios, i love it so Far very few crashes and all. The thing is, i just got to chargestone, and after pushingthe first 2 boulders, as soon as i Go up The first stairs tbm game crashes Everytime i dont know what to do

Kazaross

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been a while since I played blaze black and I seem to remember being able to use exp multiplier action replay codes and they aren't working anymore. I might have been playing version 1 (it's been a few years). Anyone know why?

Kazaross

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick reply, but I don't know what a flashcart is. My knowledge of emulators and roms is quite basic. I'm using DeSmuME version 0.9.11 as my emulator if that helps at all.

D

Deleted User

Flashcarts are cartridges for the DS that plays various ROMs from a SD Card. Like DSTT and R4.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW use MelonDS.

BTW use MelonDS.

Kazaross

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah ok, so they are used to play on the physical DS. I tried fiddling around with the database that rwbonesy suggested but it says, "...cheat.dat is not R4 cheats database. Wrong file format!" I also tried melonDS and there doesn't seem to be anywhere to input action replay codes.

Kazaross

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Doesn't look like it.

So I tried using action replay codes from a different source and they work. Thanks anyways for the help.

Sarangsii

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if I should post in here because this is a thread on BB/VW - or if I shouldn't because the last post was nearly 5 months ago, but -

When I encounter N at Dragonspiral Tower, my game crashes. To be more specific, the screen goes black, I can still use the emulator buttons, but nothing I press in game does anything.
I read that disabling C-Gear can help with crashes - if I try to disable C-Gear the game freezes.

I've had no issues besides a few freezes in random spots besides this one. I'm using the newest version of the hack. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I really don't want to have to abandon this game, I'm really enjoying it. Thanks in advance!

Well, disregard this - I fixed it. If anyone is having the same problem - resetting the game and launching it again let's you disable c-gear upon loading the save file - with c-gear disabled, the cutscene played.

Apologies for wasting your time - but maybe this message will help someone else in future :)

Last edited by Sarangsii,

Damo610

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to get aerodactyl???

Does anyone know how to get old amber in volt white pls :)

Does anyone know how to get aerodactyl???

Does anyone know how to get old amber in volt white pls :)
Nevermind :) just accidentally found it in relic castle (go down first sinkhole you see and it's the pokeball to your right)

ThatOneCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure if i should post this but in blaze black the trainers for me do not have there legendary pokemon i dont know if i downloaded the wrong rom or anything but if someone knows whats wrong that would be great

chikomitata

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there are no ev reducing berries in this hack? Or the cheat that allow us to buy them from pokemart.

Fiasom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just used the PokeGen tool to upgrade my dex to the national dex, following the guidelines in the readme file. And now there appears to be no game to load, I can only start a new game. Did PokeGen just delete my game? Can it be salvaged? If not, is there a cheat I can use to set the IVs of Pokemon?

I just spent an hour trying to land a Snivy which didn't have any of its IVs below 10 - the first appeared after more than an hour of soft-resetting, and 5 of its IVs turned out to be 25-30. It is impossible for me to get as lucky again, and I don't want it to be snatched away like that.

Fiasom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just used the PokeGen tool to upgrade my dex to the national dex, following the guidelines in the readme file. And now there appears to be no game to load, I can only start a new game. Did PokeGen just delete my game? Can it be salvaged? If not, is there a cheat I can use to set the IVs of Pokemon?

I just spent an hour trying to land a Snivy which didn't have any of its IVs below 10 - the first appeared after more than an hour of soft-resetting, and 5 of its IVs turned out to be 25-30. It is impossible for me to get as lucky again, and I don't want it to be snatched away like that.

Fiasom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Fiasom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Fiasom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I have no idea what happened here - I wrote my post once, then set up an account to be able to post it, got back to the thread and saw that it had already been posted 5 times. It appears that this is done automatically when signing up? Sorry for the post pollution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran