10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get those special routes without using the pokewalker and without cheating what so ever? I had an AR, but it broke and I don't feel like wasting another 30 bucks on it.

Oh and I have the retail game, not the rom.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To unlock the Spezial Routes you don´t need to farm Watts by using the Pokewalker.
To unlock Beyond the Sea you just need to make an international Trade in the GTS and for Night Sky’s Edge you need to get an Event Jirachi into your game, the last I did by using sendpkm.
But you should know that this Routes aren´t unlocked within the actual Game, but for use on the Pokewalker, so if you don´t want to use it in the first place the Spezial Routes won´t do you any good.

Cheezdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Badges: 15

Team:
Typhlosion 55
Ampharos 55
Steelix 53
Hypno 53
Piloswine 53
Kingler 52

Legends: Ho-oh, Lugia, Articuno, Suicune, Entei (master ball), Latias

Notes:

- I don't use legends in game.
- I am terribly frightened of one Pokemon that won't be named.
- Piloswine is my best friend.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Breaking the TRIPLE 6
13368090.png

I'm having a real hard time getting into SS atm, unfortunently. I thought I wouldn't since I spent a good amount of time playing Silver as a young one but this isn't the case atm...I might have to dig up that one Pokemon thread soon where OP came off as a troll to bring attention to the thread

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got my Soul Silver on Saturday, always buy Pokemon games legitly.

I have no idea why but my starter didn't evolve to 18. Was quite shocked, maybe its just the EU versions?

Anyway, team so far, and I need some advice:

21 Croconaw
20 Gastly
20 Onix
20 Pidgeotto
15 Vulpix
5 Rattata (Cut kthx)

In every Pokemon game I play, I always keep the starter, and I always get a Gengar.
I got the Onix because all I had to do was trade a dumb Bellsprout. And as with Gengar, the previous few Pokemon games I've played, I tend to always get a Steelix.
Got the Pidgeotto for when I need to Fly, but will I get a legendary or better flying Pokemon to use for fly before I can actually use fly?
Should I dump Pidgeotto?

Also, you can see I just got a Vulpix. Is it worth levelling it up for the fact that its fire? Or should I just dump it? And should I catch a Mareep and power level that up for electricity?

Ugh, its so difficult to decide...

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kenjii said:

I have no idea why but my starter didn't evolve to 18. Was quite shocked, maybe its just the EU versions?

21 Croconaw
20 Gastly
20 Onix
20 Pidgeotto
15 Vulpix
5 Rattata (Cut kthx)

In every Pokemon game I play, I always keep the starter, and I always get a Gengar.
I got the Onix because all I had to do was trade a dumb Bellsprout. And as with Gengar, the previous few Pokemon games I've played, I tend to always get a Steelix.
Got the Pidgeotto for when I need to Fly, but will I get a legendary or better flying Pokemon to use for fly before I can actually use fly?
Should I dump Pidgeotto?

Also, you can see I just got a Vulpix. Is it worth levelling it up for the fact that its fire? Or should I just dump it? And should I catch a Mareep and power level that up for electricity?

If you really want to keep vulpix, replace onix with mareep.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@sudenull

I don't believe so. Pokemon games are very straight forward and easy to play. But, if you plan to make a competitive team to go online, that's a different story.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i "finished" heartgold today. i caught kyogre today. can anyone make a pkm file of a freshly caught soulsilver groudon ? i need it to get rayquaza. the most important thing to me is that it is untouched (no fight with it, freshly caught) so if anyone can help me i would be very happy

Kenjii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Kenjii said:

21 Croconaw
20 Gastly
20 Onix
20 Pidgeotto
15 Vulpix
5 Rattata (Cut kthx)

Should I dump Pidgeotto?

I don't really want to keep Vulpix, just need a fire Pokemon.

Got Vulpix up to 20, and Mareep to Flaaffy at level 20.

What team would be best?

stuffnflufff

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get rid of Pidgeotto. Honestly, go with a Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. I hate the buggers in the wild, but owning a crobat was the best decision ive ever made. Nobody ever believes me though. but it is an AWESOME pokemon. one of the best non-legendaries IMO.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kenjii said:
Anakir said:
Kenjii said:

21 Croconaw
20 Gastly
20 Onix
20 Pidgeotto
15 Vulpix
5 Rattata (Cut kthx)

Should I dump Pidgeotto?

I don't really want to keep Vulpix, just need a fire Pokemon.

Got Vulpix up to 20, and Mareep to Flaaffy at level 20.

What team would be best?

Get a Houndoom then. I personally love using Houndoom because its one of my favourite pokemon.

Skinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THANKS TO RUDOLPH : HE ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO DO

i hope to get this team in my heart gold game

typholsion
ampharos
tyranitar
dragonite
alakazam