• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's yankeenoob with yet another question. I have the Japanese anti freeze patched game (This patch not applied). And I want to use codes. I duplicated SS and changed the game id. So I now have 2 SS cheat files in my database. When I go to my rom patched with this one, the cheats load in the database. When I go to the other one, and select cheats it Freezes. I'm assuming I have to delete the duplicate?

I'm using an Acekard 2i running AKAIO btw.

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Vista 64 if it matters, I have a clean ROM (Xenophobia one, Frozen Roms), and your patch but I get an error when ever i drag the file.
Target window checksum mismatch.

BlazeShaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbrumble.info
XP
Country
this is a really great translation you have!
Are you thinking of translating the Pokethlon at any time?
I am just asking if you are, cause if you are not, I don't mind. Just a mild curiosity out of interest.
thanks for this!

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea this is best translation out
biggrin.gif

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silverbullet1080 said:
Usually the Kazo x Raqib merged translation patch gets posted in Kazo's thread, but I'm just wondering if it was posted here?

Err... someone stole our patches and merged it?

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
Donovantx8 said:
I'm on Vista 64 if it matters, I have a clean ROM (Xenophobia one, Frozen Roms), and your patch but I get an error when ever i drag the file.
Target window checksum mismatch.

I don't know if Vista 64 its generating the problem but i have tried 64 for over 3 months and it gave me so much trouble try using a friends computer with windows xp sp3 or windows vista 32 i have 32 cuz of 64 being a pain in the @SS

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:
Usually the Kazo x Raqib merged translation patch gets posted in Kazo's thread, but I'm just wondering if it was posted here?

Yea they posted a link somewhere in Kazo's thread (I saw it earlier but I don't remember which page it was on). They didn't exactly "steal" it since they didn't claim it was theirs. IIRC it's a combination of your v3.8 and his v4. I don't know how they work together since I didn't download it but yea.

On a side note, how's progress with v5? Do you think it'll be up in a day or two? No rush or anything, take all the time you need. I'm just curious lol.

Madwaffler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:

lol looks like you 2 are working together regardless if you want to or not

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
Madwaffler said:
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:

lol looks like you 2 are working together regardless if you want to or not

QUOTE(insider92 @ Sep 14 2009, 03:26 AM) http://www.mediafire.com/?*z*ud*t*z*3
It's a patch for a clean Soul Silver ROM; contains:
KazoWAR's translation V3a X Raqib12's translation V3.5 + Anti-freeze from Raqib12's patch
I found it XD

Found Another one
QUOTE(insider92 @ Sep 16 2009, 03:02 AM)
http://www.mediafire.com/*z*fw*m*x*m
It's a patch for a clean ROM; contains:
KazoWAR's translation V4 X Raqib12's translation V3.8 + Anti-freeze from Raqib12's patch

I reported the two files so they should die but i need ppl to report it to so it gets removed fast thnx to all.

This dude insider92 he should calm down or get kicked.

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
Acenima said:
Its a virus don't download that merged patch

Yeah I Taught so Thnx for the Advise.

Has anyone been successful with 4.5 and NO$GBA cuz in DesMuMe its slower than NO$GBA. I Really Love to play it on NO$GBA.
cuz DesMuMe Hates me xD.

Edit: Just made it work needed this code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I helped my friend get it to work properly today and save without crash. U have to dump the bios, and use no$zoomer with no$gba 2.6a

can't post link to bios sense it's not allowed

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
Acenima said:
Yea, I helped my friend get it to work properly today and save without crash. U have to dump the bios, and use no$zoomer with no$gba 2.6a

can't post link to bios sense it's not allowed

Can you tell me where i can find a guid or can you tell me how to? I'll really appreciate it.

Edit: Nvm I fixed it, just needed the anti-anti-piracy code
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000
if anyone needs it XD

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:

Considering insider92 never took credit for the patches, no he didn't steal it. Since you and Kazo cover some different things he thought it was a good idea to combine them; with any overlaps, he had Kazo's take priority. I don't see what wrong with it as he provides a patch and gives you and Kazo credit for making them, and I support his efforts.

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silverbullet1080 said:
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:

Considering insider92 never took credit for the patches, no he didn't steal it. Since you and Kazo cover some different things he thought it was a good idea to combine them; with any overlaps, he had Kazo's take priority. I don't see what wrong with it as he provides a patch and gives you and Kazo credit for making them, and I support his efforts.

It's theft as he doesn't have either of our consents, and we're both against it.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:

It's theft as he doesn't have either of our consents, and we're both against it.
It's free, and he didn't claim it. How's it theft?

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eighty4 said:
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:
Raqib12 said:
silverbullet1080 said:

It's free, and he didn't claim it. How's it theft?

If me and Kazo wanted to work together, we would've made a public announcement saying so. We both have said we are not working together.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raqib12 said:
If me and Kazo wanted to work together, we would've made a public announcement saying so. We both have said we are not working together.
And that's exactly why he's making it himself. Kindof like how people translate games without the developers consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1