biggrin.gif

NO GTFO TROLL

cunmeo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hv anyone ever think about the problem may be at the *saving* code? bc as we know the froze occur more often the longer we play the game

BluBomberX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gumgumthegum said:
ive been watching this thread for a while and decided to make an account just to say this

if your going to come on an active thread and say you have a fake patch you have no life

and also does anyone know if xenophobia(the source of the leak) is trying to patch the problem?

Probably not. I just went to their forum and there is no activity dealing with this problem. I'm sure this problem would be resolved fairly quick after the release of the actual game.

Influ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
gumgumthegum said:
and also does anyone know if xenophobia(the source of the leak) is trying to patch the problem?
Well they did not say anything about that on the NFOs like when they dumped Spirit Tracks and scene groups will never make announcements. So no, no one knows if they are or are not working on this.

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumgumthegum said:
ive been watching this thread for a while and decided to make an account just to say this

if your going to come on an active thread and say you have a fake patch you have no life

Don't think so...they probably are enjoying this game since they had to have the real game to dump it

STOP WATCHING US STRUGGLE!!

mdyer94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BluBomberX said:
gumgumthegum said:

Probably not. I just went to their forum and there is no activity dealing with this problem. I'm sure this problem would be resolved fairly quick after the release of the actual game.
What's the address for their forum?

PK Strike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a bunch of useless crap lol, but still.. there's no way Nintendo will win this.

You guys will find the answer or I'll shove a biscuit up my ass on live cam.

Saying that because Nintendo will do what they always do... LOSE!

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the reason that it morethen like occurs more frequently later on in the game exspecially after golden rod is because there are much more objects and variable that are present later in the game

BigBear3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of off-topic but here I am with my cute comic-relief.

I got sick of freezing and went to play Final Fantasy Tactics A2. I found myself saving after every move I made on the world map.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hannahbailey2008 said:
pokefag said:
xDlmaoxD said:
I found a way for the game not to freeze, but it involves buying the real game and then patching it with this super easy noob friendly patch. If anyone interested pm me I will give you the link.

does this work?

I might be wrong, but I think that was a joke (if you buy the game, of course it'll work)
tongue.gif

Thank god for sarcasm.

Kahroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cunmeo2000 said:
hv anyone ever think about the problem may be at the *saving* code? bc as we know the froze occur more often the longer we play the game
I dont think it has anything to do witht the sav file. But I could be wrong.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Komalis said:
Bahamut and Xenophobia work no ?
i'm using the xenophobia version of the rom and it keeps crashing at random i'm in the game but havent bothered goin past the first few areas
as i said is a few posts ago there was someone who said that they have multiple offsets that could possible be the ap
though i am wondering as i mentioned that the rom seems to be having a cascading failure brought on by at 16/32bit value being automatically injected into an 8bit address that is causing the failure to occur now then
the simplest option is that the code could be if its at the 8 bit address
20000046 then the value needed as this should set the address to 16bit if the action replay does its job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Coming back to my house in 30 min