Hacking Pokemon Migration

SP0RK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am having trouble migrating Pokemon from Fire Red on my EZIV Lite to Diamond on my CycloDS. Here is what I did:

-Patched Diamond w/ PokePatch 3-in-1 V2.
-Loaded Fire Red onto my EZIV Lite w/ EZ4 Client. I made sure the save type was set to 128k Flash.

From here, I load up Diamond from my CycloDS. The option to migrate from Fire Red appears in the main menu, I select it, and proceed to go through the process of choosing which Pokemon I want to migrate. However, when it gets to step where it says it's saving the Diamond and Fire Red files, I get a "Save failed" message.

Am I doing something incorrectly or do I just not have the proper hardware to be able to migrate Pokemon?

Thank you.

SP0RK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also just tried looking for Pokemon that only appear when Fire Red is in slot-2 and it worked. So it is detecting Fire Red and is even able to read the save file but is unable to write the save. I am assuming this is because the patch I used on Diamond was intended for the 3-in-1 and not the EZIV Lite? If this is the case, are there any patches for Diamond that would work for the EZIV Lite?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care