Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

holypepsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo anyone have any idea on how to beat the final titan pokemon. I did 1-4 titan's super easily without any issues. Once I came here to do the final Titan nothing appear and just shows the ! symbol on the map.
I've already beaten the Elite 4 + Champion & beaten the entire Starfall guys.
Still sadly can't figure this out, might of messed up not reading the text.

Attachments

• Can't Beat Final Titan Pokemon 2.png
    Can't Beat Final Titan Pokemon 2.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Can't Beat Final Titan Pokemon 1.png
    Can't Beat Final Titan Pokemon 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 26

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Max89 When using PKHex and generating multiple mons you need to reroll the PID each time for each separate mon so each has a unique PID. If you don't I believe it's a flag and WILL be picked up. Especially if you make a pokemon shiny, you MUST change the PID.

Reactions: lattechan

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Max89 When using PKHex and generating multiple mons you need to reroll the PID each time for each separate mon so each has a unique PID. If you don't I believe it's a flag and WILL be picked up. Especially if you make a pokemon shiny, you MUST change the PID.
reroll function is ok or should i look in a database?

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Max89 if you're talking about the database already in PKHex once the pokemon is in a box slot it should be a specific PID already I believe. With the ones I'll be creating for the forum I always have each pokemon have a unique PID.
Only thing people will need to change is the trainer details, then it's up to them to change the nature of the pokemon, lvl and moves to their liking, I tend to keep all the Pokemon the same nature, have all the IV's maxed,EV's evenly spread and let the legality checker pick the moves for me for mass requests such as a full dex :).
Unless I'm making specific pokemon that go into my actual team slots then I do fine tuning for them

Last edited by Ultimos54,

A45005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo anyone have any idea on how to beat the final titan pokemon. I did 1-4 titan's super easily without any issues. Once I came here to do the final Titan nothing appear and just shows the ! symbol on the map.
I've already beaten the Elite 4 + Champion & beaten the entire Starfall guys.
Still sadly can't figure this out, might of messed up not reading the text.
look for the fish that has a text above it saying titan in broken text on the island. interact with it.

Reactions: samarchpass

bollapinnsvin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That would work too. I just put one method down as to not confuse people. That, and I felt like more crashing came from using the code in the pokemart than in the bag.

I haven't gotten far enough in the game to make that I don't think, as I'd prefer to actually play it on Christmas. I don't exactly know what the Tera Orb is, but if you tell me what it is and give me your current save file, I can take a crack at it.
Cool I upload my sav. Orb is used for terastalize.

Last edited by bollapinnsvin,

bollapinnsvin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is JSKV working on PC too?
No not like that mate you use jksv to get the Main file also the save file from your game so it be saved to your sd then you put the man file in folder for emulator you Just have to use homebrew apps on switch only i dont use emulator so I dont know where you put it but it simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh