Gaming Pokemon White Game Sync

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,662
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
So today i decided to sync my Pokemon White game with the Dream World today so i booted up Pokemon White on my Supercard Dstwo, started playing, launched c-gear, and tapped online. Every thing went well until i got the "Game sync has run out of energy. It will take on day to recharge." Error but i googled every thing and every possible way to word it in terms but still i cant find any answers. Will anyone help me im using Supercard Dstwo as i said earlier any help?

D

Deleted User

OP
The thing is this is the forth or fifth day this has happened
hate2.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see. Well I dont know lol.
Why dont you copy that save over to your PC and start a new game on your DS and see how the gamesync goes?
A lot of people got error saying their gamesync code has already been used, which wasnt the case.
There may be issues with the Pokemon Server.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Dreamworld is design that way... You can play only an hour a day and recharge 24hours.

I've been playing Dreamworld since (re)launch and I'm using Acekard 2i and I got no problems online so far, but I did encounter that once when I bought a new DSi XL, and tried to change the clock and didn't played for more than a day or two.

the closest thing I got on the problem is this.... sauce
QUOTE said:
if you change your system time, or change hardware, there is a hard, 24 hour wait time penalty. So, if you were to game sync at 11pm, then again at 12am, and then change your system time to 12am the following day, the system will recognize this and you will be forced to wait 24 hours from the first time you save your game after changing the time.

That means, if you change the system time at 1pm, and then play for an hour, and save at 2pm, you would have to wait until 2pm the next day before you would have game sync energy.

This penalty is then enforced again if you change the system time again. The same is true if you change your system hardware.

When did you started playing? maybe you started playing on the day the servers are in maintenance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack