Adan0s

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can someone please share a legitimate and real caught Magby? i don't want to make one with pokesav and i can't catch it in pokemon diamond because i don't have leafgreen

thanks in advance

Flam9

OP
Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
I've noticed that a lot of the Pokemon on there aren't "legit." They're full of "apparently met" and "apparently hatched." Would you be willing to replace those with Pokemon that have legitimate data?

This doesn't mean they're illegitimate, I believe it's a sign that they were traded for.

The reason is because my character is female.
~Make sure you select trainer gender male~

@ Jevv: Thanks for the Flareon and others
smile.gif

@ sgadzookie80: Already have them :/ Thanks anyways

@ jabongling: Don't upload older pokemon into Pal Park (or new pokemon for that matter). Just pop them right into your storage.

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zinic can you list what you're going to submit so other people don't waste their time on them?

Current have:

Volbeat
Venomoth
Tyrogue
Togepi
Tauros
Spearow
Sharpedo
Rhydon
Raticate
Ralts (Female)
Primeape
Poochyena
Pikachu
Phanpy
Nidoran (Female)
Lickitung
Kecleon
Illumise
Feebas (Egg, with Modest nature)
Fearow
Eevee (The one you get from BEBE)
Ditto
Delibird
Dugtrio
Chansey
Cacturne
Cacnea
Bellossom
Banette
Ariados

Working on a couple of the pre-rvolved versions of some of the ones mentioned, and will add those later. Also got a Growlithe ready to go and a couple of others. Mainly I'm going for the PokeRadar ones and the Swarm pokemon , but I'm working hard to get base versions of those that aren't catchable (but breedable).

Haven't really checked with ones are actually on the site, but I try to get as many of the "normal" catches as possible as those probably aren't top priority. Also, I'm limited to Diamond as that's the only one I actually have a national dex save for.

Currently working on a couple of other things lately, so I haven't been able to keep up with pokemon and these boards for a couple of days, will be back eventually.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serebii has announced the first major D/P Nintendo event... Darkrai! It seems they just give you the thing, they don't activate the event. Too bad, that.
QUOTE said:
Well, thanks to Filb for the tip, the Darkrai Event in Japan has been announced. On July 14th, the same day as the movie's release, you will be able to get Darkrai through Mystery Gift when at the Cinema (using the Local Wireless Mystery Gift). However, you will not receive Darkrai by catching it yourself after going through the in-game story, but rather just receive Darkrai. This Darkrai however, like other Pokémon given in events, is inside a Cherish Ball, has a Special Ribbon, and this time has an Enigma Berry attached. It also has the Dialga & Palkia exclusive moves Roar of Time and Spacial Rend. We'll bring more on this as we get it.
Hopefully someone can get ahold of one, dump it, and upload it. A cloned legit Darkrai would be awesome.

Even better would be if they managed to get a dump of the DS game card that generates them.

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BEBE gives you a eevee ? how ?

After you get the National Dex, go talk to her and she'll give you an Eevee if you have a slot free in your party.

Also, the Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai on the site are legit as they were caught through the ingame events, even though these have not been given out in the US yet. I wrote in my FAQ how to get them.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
today i cuaght all version sof UNOWN including the ! and ? and i have them in order in my box anyone want them all ??

if you guys want them i would save the whole box and upload a pkm file of the box

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

here is the chart of all the Unown there is 28 in total 1-26 is the alphabet 27 and 28 are ? and !

i got that chart from the offical nintendo power guide i have

here is a zip file with the whole box of unown in order PKM files 29 and 30 are empty slots in the box :-)

the trainers name is Lucas and they are all cuaght in a ULTRA BALL all pokemon are LEGIT i caught them all my self i just bought 50 ultra balls and went farming :-) and did a little side quest for ? and ! unown

here you go :-)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3NM2BZOX

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh man, good luck on those! I've got 2 years to go 'till my final exams. :] (but first I need to pass my last test week of this school year ¬__¬ ugh)

Does anybody have a Feebas and/or a Snorunt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3