Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
mauripena said:
this little app is really stable.
it hasnt ruined anything in my game although I use to change every value and use it all the time.

congrats man

Ah thank you, it used to be a bit unstable, and I think it still very rarely eats Pokemon if you shift them around to much (working on it). I do a lot of testing.

t04glovern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chase-san said:
mauripena said:
it hasnt ruined anything in my game although I use to change every value and use it all the time.

congrats man

Ah thank you, it used to be a bit unstable, and I think it still very rarely eats Pokemon if you shift them around to much (working on it). I do a lot of testing.

omggggggg eatssssss pokemanssssss
wacko.gif

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
mauripena said:

congrats man

The only thing it messed up on mine is that when I make myself the OT for a Shiny Pokemon, it makes it un-Shiny.

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
Chase-san said:
mauripena said:

congrats man

The only thing it messed up on mine is that when I make myself the OT for a Shiny Pokemon, it makes it un-Shiny.

A pokemon is shiny if (sid^tid^pid0^pid1 < 8), which means if yuo change the tid or sid, it will most likely lose its shiny status (or it may gain it, but thats rare)

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
Chase-san said:
mauripena said:

congrats man

A pokemon is shiny if (sid^tid^pid0^pid1 < 8), which means if yuo change the tid or sid, it will most likely lose its shiny status (or it may gain it, but thats rare)

You should have a Pokemon Legality checker built into it. Like the one on the PokeSav team's site.
And make it so you can turn the option on so you will have to correct the stuff thats not legal. I shouldn't be able to have a Pearl Sinnoh Region (11) caught Murkrow with the same OTSID in my Pokemon Pearl save, should I? And for it, It should be able to check what game the save goes to, so you can prevent stuff like that from happening even if the Legality checker is on.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
This is awesome! Even better than the original Pokesav, this one actually works while the PC one doesnt for me. This is great thanks for making it, really appreciate awesome things like this.

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Well to be honest I do not want to write the PID Generator PPSE-DS needs to do the Nature/Shiny Editing. More over it is a bit complex and I have no reference on how to do the chaining to make it work. So I have been trying to get someone to do that bit for me, someone who knows the PID very well, however I am not sure if they actually want to do it anymore.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
Well to be honest I do not want to write the PID Generator PPSE-DS needs to do the Nature/Shiny Editing. More over it is a bit complex and I have no reference on how to do the chaining to make it work. So I have been trying to get someone to do that bit for me, someone who knows the PID very well, however I am not sure if they actually want to do it anymore.
In other words, it'll take a while?

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE said:

Well the r10's already sick. I don't use most of my cheats anymore.
smile.gif
As you've said, there is no assurance for Shiny/Nature editing...well, I can live with that anyway. I'm just looking forward for the future HGSS (USA) compatibility.

Thanks for this Ma'am/Sir!
bow.gif

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chase-san said:
Damn. that's a bit unlucky. Couldn't the person tell you how to do it? Or what kind of stuff you need to do?

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Well I am more then capable of writing it, but I do not how it works well enough. The math involved to make a legit shiny pokemon is a bit complex, as I need to preform the chained shiny equation along with the given nature/ability/gender/etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1