Delta6327

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
put it in the root of your card.

this may sound dumb but which is the root? is it system?
and what did you want me to put in there the DLDI? if so that did not work
Capture0099.jpg

JiggleTits

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, the program works great and I love it, however I'm having a few issues using it on Pokemon Diamond. When I first run it (I need to use homebrew), and select load, it only shows Soul Silver and Another game that isn't Pkmn. And when I show all, and select the save for Platinum, and attempt to load it, it either crashes, or takes upwards of an hour to load (That's how long I could be bothered to wait
smile.gif
). Also, I attempted your retail script, and I put in Pkmn Diamond, and clicked load cart, and I got unknown Save file type. So I'm sad now. D:
Incase you feel like ending my blight, I'm using an R4i SDHC, on my DSlite. The update version on my R4 is v1.09b, and I'm using the homebrew you provided. I also DIDN'T DIDL the program, due to homebrew being more stable anyway.
tongue.gif

Thanks.

JiggleTits

Trophies
XP
Country
Worked if I saved twice on my Platinum rom, will try my Diamond Retail card now. Thanks alot, that's kinda a big bit of information, maybe you could stick it on the main page,
Some games require you to save multiple times before they can be properly loaded. If you start a new game, continue through the story untill you have atleast one pokemon, and then save. If you still don't see the game in the load menu, click Show All and it should be there, but be sure that you don't try and load the games .nds instead of .sav.
(I did that quite a few times hehe)
Also,
you obviously need to edit this;
F.A.Q:
Q: Will you be able to edit saves on the original cartridges?
A: No
, unfortunately not. The biggest reason is that the DS does not have enough memory to support the entirety of the program in RAM alone. Another is that the internal editing system is not setup to work in that fashion. The final is, I really do not want to try and replace great things like the Nds Backup tool, where my method may be buggy etc etc.
Edit: Saved twice worked for my retail cart too. Love you
biggrin.gif

JiggleTits

Trophies
XP
Country
Tedious request, but one that I think most of us could enjoy, attempting to put certain items in certain bag pouches can cause me errors, and later on in the game prevent certain triggers.
Would it be too much to ask for you to categorize the items? I.e Selecting the Berries pouch will only display berries.
I know it's tedious and annoying, but it would be infinatly helpful.

Knolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really looking forward to the new release! This has been a lifesaver for me since I have a mac, plus it's great for on the fly editing.

Request/suggestion: Could you make a section so we can flag "Events?" Like to activate the various legendary events? This is a one-time type thing so if it takes some significant coding effort than of course just ignore it, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask for convenience.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Stop posting screenies! Your making me want it more! I love this little app, it's so awesome and a great idea too!

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
can't wait for next release must have now
ph34r.gif

You sure? It would probably corrupt your save in it's current state.
tongue.gif

Also of note I finally got my US copy of HGSS. I have plugging most my time into getting save dumping working.

Go me! Because I actually managed it! (Yes, I just said I managed to dump my HG save via a homebrew application)

On that note, I have not been able to get anything back onto the cart however. (which sucks)

Since I am working on that my work on PPSEDS has been a little stalled.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Chase-san said:
gameguy95 said:
can't wait for next release must have now
ph34r.gif

You sure? It would probably corrupt your save in it's current state.
tongue.gif

Also of note I finally got my US copy of HGSS. I have plugging most my time into getting save dumping working.

Go me! Because I actually managed it! (Yes, I just said I managed to dump my HG save via a homebrew application)

On that note, I have not been able to get anything back onto the cart however. (which sucks)

Since I am working on that my work on PPSEDS has been a little stalled.
Wow, the one for dumping Saves would turn me actualy more on as the Pokesav
smile.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you click "Set Ownership" when editing a Pokemon, it removes the "Shiny" attribute it had before. Sadly r10 can detect if a pokemon is shiny but can't make a pokemon shiny.

Other than that great release, easier to do repetitive jobs on PPSE-DS than on PokeSav. (I really wish they had some kind of batch processing)

Looking forward to r11.

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
When you click "Set Ownership" when editing a Pokemon, it removes the "Shiny" attribute it had before. Sadly r10 can detect if a pokemon is shiny but can't make a pokemon shiny.

Other than that great release, easier to do repetitive jobs on PPSE-DS than on PokeSav. (I really wish they had some kind of batch processing)

Looking forward to r11.
This is because shininess is related to the hex values of it's owner's name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    at least you can chat :)
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i dont want to sound silly, but im kind of lost, im new to this community and i have a lot of question and idk where to start
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I watched baby yoda eat frog eggs on mandalorian last night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna Welcome to the temp! what are your questions?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It is nice and loud and thunder and lightning stormy outside, love it
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Can't wait for the inevitable power outage where it's initially funny because I have half of my apartment on UPSes, then I realize I have literal minutes to start shutting down all of my servers.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You must be north of me, Im in Ohio.. It been storming on off all day here, coming from the north
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    just barely maybe, more so just dead east.
    I'm in NJ
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is weird looking at the radar, it is making a circle
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa well, starting with, idk which emulator should i use for switch, i got a gtx 1650, do you know which one would it better for my pc?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The switch emulators on pc rely on your CPU mostly, and they only use a single core, so GPU not as important as a good CPU. I don't use switch emulator, but many here do, and willing to help.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 do you want to chime in, don't you use yuzu or ryujinx? Which do you prefer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Morganna I'd say try them both, and see which work better for your setup, good luck, and have fun!
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    i tried just yuzu so far, not even played, just open the game to see if it run
    +1
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    By the way, is there any website you recommend to search for some roms?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you are not allowed to discuss them here, against the rules of the site. Sorry. But you can Google Nintendo NSP and there will be a few listed.
  • Morganna @ Morganna:
    @BigOnYa that was actually very helpful, thank you very much
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Game on!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually looking forward to that new m&ms song Friday
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    Water is the Wii Startup Disc of the soul.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I won't listen till they bring back the purple ones
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For every Nintendo question that gets asked I'll post a Taylor swift song in return
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Whatever happened to D12?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Split after their friends death but still friends
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, https://youtu.be/Ia3ZgnQF5ko?si=GGdSZI62yIi4e7Z8