• I wait a little bit

Votes: 42 24.3%

• Total voters

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Skip to 0:40 MW stated hes on the latest PS5 FW and the webkit works and then a week or so later the PS5 gets hacked twice by 2 different ppl

I hate videos like this. He stumbles over himself saying a whole lot of fuck all while demanding your personal info and subscribing while wasting everyone's time with no respect for it. These fuckwits need to be banned en masse because they fuck up every search engine with their shitty clickbait.

TL;DR of the video: There is no kernel exploit yet for a jailbreak on the latest firmware but there is a 9.0 webkit vulnerability that won't work on older firmware.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate videos like this. He stumbles over himself saying a whole lot of fuck all while demanding your personal info and subscribing. These fuckwits need to be banned en masse because they fuck up every search engine with their shitty clickbait.

TL;DR of the video: There is no kernel exploit but there is a 9.0 webkit vulnerability that won't work on older firmware.
The video is 2 weeks old and before TheFlow & Overflow kernel exploited the PS5. Both are curerrently private for obvious reasons b/c no one will public release them until it gets patched. MW is definitely not click bait hes as legit as the word itself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: HK-51

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The video is 2 weeks old and before TheFlow & Overflow kernel exploited the PS5. Both are curerrently private for obvious reasons b/c no one will public release them until it gets patched. MW is definitely not click bait hes as legit as the word itself lol.

His style is very similar and I am not that familiar with the PS4 homebrew scene.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His style is very similar and I am not that familiar with the PS4 homebrew scene.
Hes cool ive been following him since the PS4 5.05 years. All of his news has sources we can see for ourselves. He also does tutorials for PS4 and the Switch..well b4 Nintendo took some of his vids down. But yeah all you need to know is that TheFlow is doing his magic again and this guy doesn't bullshit his tweets.

Reactions: HK-51

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get it.. for some reason you hate my guts lol b/c its like you been insulting me ever since yesterday.
"Stop acting like the PS5 doesn't have multiplatform titles"
95% of those multiplats are fucking PS4 games with a possible PS5 upgrade option. Oh which btw some games are gated by payment just to upgrade. A jailbroken PS5 will be able to play every single new PS4 game thats out now with "free" PS5 upgrades, which the current PS4 exploit cannot do. Not trying to promote exploiting, b/c its offtopic if you dont want to JB then thats fine. Newer FW will get exploited aslong The Flow keeps doing what he does best.

I don't hate your guts. I just call out bullshit when I smell it (and I smell a lot of it). Could be anyone else making your posts, it just happens to be you making them.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't hate your guts. I just call out bullshit when I smell it (and I smell a lot of it). Could be anyone else making your posts, it just happens to be you making them.
Well... take a bath if you stink that bad:blink:. I have a PS5/Series X/and 3 Switch the OLED being my 3rd. Makes no sense for me to make up fake info.... I benefit nothing from that, I'm just telling you what it is. PS5 has no games.... all you see is a library of PS4 content that could upgrade to PS5 performance. Arguing over an exploit is just childish mind you this isn't Reddit we are in GBATemp cut the toxicity crap please.

• Haha
Reactions: BitMasterPlus

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well... take a bath if you stink that bad:blink:. I have a PS5/Series X/and 3 Switch the OLED being my 3rd. Makes no sense for me to make up fake info.... I benefit nothing from that, I'm just telling you what it is. PS5 has no games.... all you see is a library of PS4 content that could upgrade to PS5 performance. Arguing over an exploit is just childish mind you this isn't Reddit we are in GBATemp cut the toxicity crap please.

if this was plebbit we would all be banned already.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this was plebbit we would all be banned already.
That or a locked thread, the mods here are pretty generous despite the stuff that goes on here. We already wasted like 2 pages of bickering over old info about the ps5 not having new games since its launch, which is pretty vital towards those who are thinking about getting 1, but aren't sure its worth the hassle. You could get a PS4 Pro and wouldn't be missing out much other than the fast loading time.
"My argument is that the cons of modding a PS5 outweigh the benefits."
So.... why is my PS5 collecting dust when its not modded? I think it has something to do with the Switch/PC having most if its ps4 multiplats. You can have your opinion, just don't embarrass yourself all over this thread about it.
FLEX:rolleyes: How many PS5 exclusive game are there?....... exactly any number under 10 will do. Stop sniffing your own :shit:

Last edited by MasterJ360,

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That or a locked thread, the mods here are pretty generous despite the stuff that goes on here. We already wasted like 2 pages of bickering over old info about the ps5 not having new games since its launch, which is pretty vital towards those who are thinking about getting 1, but aren't sure its worth the hassle. You could get a PS4 Pro and wouldn't be missing out much other than the fast loading time.
Yeah I had wondered about the difference between a pro and a slim. Didn't see much difference in comparison videos and Dad of war being one of the few formerly exclusives for the console that didn't have the charm of the first few games. It wasn't a bad game but I feel like it was a casualty of the time it was developed when viking themed "noidwqjihlkqwjqOGUNR!" shit was the fad of the day.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're full of shit. You have a PS5, Series X, Switch? Who the fuck cares? Why you trying to flex with that weak shit? I have all of those and plenty of others as well, and a gaming PC. No one cares. Plenty of people have plenty of things. Your point is? Because you own a few consoles, you can't possibly be full of shit? "PS5 has no games". LMFAO. Just... really dude? Get the fuck out. My argument is that the cons of modding a PS5 outweigh the benefits. Thats my opinion and your nonsensical "But but but PE-EESS-FIVE HAS NO GAMEZ!!!!" is nothing but a mothful of what I'm smelling. You're just still upset that I called you out on a flat out lie in another topic. Try not to keep crying about it.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
  • Haha
Reactions: MasterJ360

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're full of shit. You have a PS5, Series X, Switch? Who the fuck cares? Why you trying to flex with that weak shit? I have all of those and plenty of others as well, and a gaming PC. No one cares. Plenty of people have plenty of things. Your point is? Because you own a few consoles, you can't possibly be full of shit? "PS5 has no games". LMFAO. Just... really dude? Get the fuck out. My argument is that the cons of modding a PS5 outweigh the benefits. Thats my opinion and your nonsensical "But but but PE-EESS-FIVE HAS NO GAMEZ!!!!" is nothing but a mothful of what I'm smelling. You're just still upset that I called you out on a flat out lie in another topic. Try not to keep crying about it.
"My argument is that the cons of modding a PS5 outweigh the benefits. Thats my opinion"
So why the fuck are you trying to convince me its a fact for the past 2 pages? I have 2 jailbroken PS4's do you honestly think I care about online play? Having hundred's of free PlayStation games on my HDD outweighs an online subscription that only gives you crappy PSN+ titles monthly infact im glad you brought this up b/c I need to unsubscribe before they charge me again.

Your 1st comment was trolly as fuck as if I didn't know about not having online play when I literally told another person not to update for the exploit....

Back to the other Thread you didn't correct me at all. I stated the Xbox series allows you to "Organize" your Home screen I said nothing about customizing it..... which btw it does have a customize home option... who are you calling out exactly, yourself? Hell I link this shit so others can read it themselves. https://gbatemp.net/threads/why-do-they-keep-doing-that.602929/#post-9657826
Theres like around 8 PS5 titles out there and the rest can be played on a damn PS4 "But but but PE-EESS-FIVE HAS NO GAMEZ!!!!"
I said enough, you want the last word in you can have it lol This kid has been thread hunting me for almost 2 days trying to get a point across.

Reactions: Daihakushaku

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"My argument is that the cons of modding a PS5 outweigh the benefits. Thats my opinion"
So why the fuck are you trying to convince me its a fact for the past 2 pages? I have 2 jailbroken PS4's do you honestly think I care about online play? Having hundred's of free PlayStation games on my HDD outweighs an online subscription that only gives you crappy PSN+ titles monthly infact im glad you brought this up b/c I need to unsubscribe before they charge me again.

Your 1st comment was trolly as fuck as if I didn't know about not having online play when I literally told another person not to update for the exploit....

Back to the other Thread you didn't correct me at all. I stated the Xbox series allows you to "Organize" your Home screen I said nothing about customizing it..... which btw it does have a customize home option... who are you calling out exactly, yourself? Hell I link this shit so others can read it themselves. https://gbatemp.net/threads/why-do-they-keep-doing-that.602929/#post-9657826
Theres like around 8 PS5 titles out there and the rest can be played on a damn PS4 "But but but PE-EESS-FIVE HAS NO GAMEZ!!!!"
I said enough, you want the last word in you can have it lol This kid has been thread hunting me for almost 2 days trying to get a point across.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You just wasted your time because I'm not even reading any of it. Clap clap. Shorten it up and I might give it a go.

Daihakushaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i won't because:
-It doesn't seem very interesting from what i've seen. (might change in the future...)
-Too expensive.
-I just don't feel like i want to keep up with current consoles they all seemed kind of boring to me, which again might change in the future, although i feel like gaming just isn't the same after the PS3/360/Wii era (the best era for me)...

Reactions: SaberLilly

Kaezzine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a PS4 Pro with SSD.
So I will wait on the PS5 PRO variant which will promise 8k and 4k @ 120FPS in the ad Campaign,
but will actually provide a stable 4k 60FPS in reality.

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I got mine in June and I have been playing non-stop, except for the whole month of August when I was hospitalized for Covid-19. The console is magnificent.

I customized it last month

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-14 at 6.27.42 PM.jpeg

Now I want to buy an Xbox Series X for Christmas, or a good PC

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I got mine in June and I have been playing non-stop, except for the whole month of August when I was hospitalized for Covid-19. The console is magnificent.

I customized it last month

View attachment 284898

Now I want to buy an Xbox Series X for Christmas, or a good PC

You must be a masochist. Eva ended on a note telling fans "to go fuck themselves itz just a story bro looool fuck yer fiction I got my money"

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People are gonna have to start seeing consoles differently than they are used to. If you told a PC gamer there's no point upgrading your 8 year old CPU, GPU, RAM, mechanical hard drive etc because you can still play games they would think you're nuts. Even if you don't care about higher, more consistent framerates (what's wrong with you?) or have a 4K TV, then you will definitely appreciate the near instant loading times of PCIE 4.0 NVME, not to mention the actual game changer which is the DualSense controller.

I'm not sure the lack of games argument is actually real for most people here as they have no intention of buying games anyway.

Last edited by subcon959,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while it may be true that the ps5 is lacking in new, original games, there are several ps5 versions of games I'd like to get, like final fantasy vii remake for the ps5. probably won't really be able to notice much difference apart from load times, since the equipment in my room is quite old. however, I like that several games have free upgrades, in case you own the ps4 versions, or don't cost extra if you do buy the ps5 version directly. I have final fantasy vii remake pirated on my ps4, but I just have no interest in playing any of those pirated games. I got the ps5 largely for the ps4 library. I only owned about 13 games on it originally, with four, now five, being retail games. I plan to buy the kingdom hearts collection at some point, maybe next month, considering the switch version is just an insult. ;)

Reactions: Glyptofane

Foxtrot_Uniform

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Well i won't because:
-It doesn't seem very interesting from what i've seen. (might change in the future...)
-Too expensive.
-I just don't feel like i want to keep up with current consoles they all seemed kind of boring to me, which again might change in the future, although i feel like gaming just isn't the same after the PS3/360/Wii era (the best era for me)...

I somehow stopped giving a shit about consoles after the Xbone started banning people for swearing over text messages and censoring speech for no reason. Ps4 was a little better and never got 2 week comm bans for saying "fuck you" in a message like I did on the xbone while playing Rated M games.

Its funny how typically redditor types would crawl out of the woodwork to taunt someone into going insane about "DONT BREAK DA EULA" yet those same fucking hypocrites would turn right around and shill "CARRIES & RECOVS PM ME ON DISCORD LOLOLOLOL" and typically it was some pothead punk spamming that shit and blatantly breaking the EULA where it states to never ask for user login info to massive appraise without being banned despite those types DDOSing Destiny 2 to the point where the FBI had to step in and shut them down because Bungo is the fucking worst and their slaves/ fanboy shills are the worst characatures of something vaguely animal on the entire planet.

I now completely understand why some people snap after suffering that self inflicted addiction to that game and going through all the bullshit of LFG.

The hyper aggression simply wasn't there back during the 360/PS3 era and while bans did happen, actually only ever happened to cheaters who modded their consoles and genuinely awful users.

Last edited by Foxtrot_Uniform,
Reactions: Daihakushaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eL7Nhn8AKXk