XP
Country
Greece
SoulAnger said:
Noitora said:
SoulAnger said:
+1, could any mod edit it out please.
smile.gif

Also, I did a typo, its supposed to be MENUdo, not menuDO.
tongue.gif
I know this is off-topic but why is there going to be only commercial rom support for one cart, you did code your own rom loader but why are you teaming up with one flashcart maker? you don't have to answer....but I don't really get it at all
tongue.gif
I didnt code my own loader, I just extracted it. So basically im using their code.
Ow, because you made that post saying it's too bad Spinal won't use the rom loader you wrote for him
tongue.gif

That's why I asked in the first place
happy.gif

AerosolSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't aware that it would still be able to load homebrew and music on other cards. I guess someone can still code a rom loader homebrew then.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dwight said:
Soul,
If you already own the supported flashcart for MENUdo, will you be able to load the good version of MENUdo onto the flashcart with the latest firmware for that cart?
You dont need to do that. The Free (or should i say DLDI) version is aimed to be compatible for all carts. Just no commericial.
frown.gif

QUOTE(OneMichael @ Mar 1 2009, 04:16 AM) I saw something about MenuDO in the store:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e279/Mic...Co/DSC00022.jpg

Haha that is MENUdo. (Picture saved!)
smile.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Question, what flashcart are you using to load MENUdo? I would just like to know, since I am so eager to know if this will work on the AceKard. Imagine this being another alternative for the AceKard also making it competition against AKAIO.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Being one of the handful of people to have slightly more info than what has been posted here, I can say, that a lot of people will be happy with the outcome, no matter if you consider the 'official' build a bad idea or not. There are plenty of moonshell users, and v1.7 didn't even load homebrew on a lot of cards, so the fact that MENUdo does load homebrew is a bonus, really. My guess is that we will soon see a release, so stop all the nay-saying and wait and see.

dan92

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey soul, are u going to use rts and in-game text reader on it? or i mean are you gonna try?
and, is there any demo? cuz i saw in youtube that u said there was some demo out.
btw nice work this interface and features are way better than what the current flascarts have im hoping to see it for sale soon, i think that if u put rts and in-game text reader on it im gonna sell my cyclo and buy the 1 that includes this system or whatever it is.

Edit: found the demo, is there a demo like the 1 u r using in the latest video?

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well..
All the cards i have cost alot.. so im screwed for this "Rom loading" one..
I'd like to see soming good happen to the dead cards Eg R4 or DS-X
but..
After all the hints im sure it aint...

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif
He won't release it to R4, or DS-X because they are dead cards. Get a life, if you're going to make money you make a deal with the uh.... big companies! Not the dead companies.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isaiah said:
frown.gif
He won't release it to R4, or DS-X because they are dead cards. Get a life, if you're going to make money you make a deal with the uh.... big companies! Not the dead companies.
Oh really...
I Never thought of that....
sleep.gif

I'd just like to see something good happen to them cause people spent good money on them and there dead...
So you just shove $50-$100 down the toilet and are happy...Your one strange fellow...

As i said before in many posts you shouldn't be in it for the money
mad.gif

AerosolSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone is entitled to sell their hard work. What shouldn't be done is teasing people with a supposedly full-version of a product in development.

But it doesn't matter in this case because the free version is only missing one function. And really, if you're upset about that function being missing, then you probably have alot of things that you shouldn't have, don't you?

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulAnger said:
Dwight said:
Soul,
If you already own the supported flashcart for MENUdo, will you be able to load the good version of MENUdo onto the flashcart with the latest firmware for that cart?
You dont need to do that. The Free (or should i say DLDI) version is aimed to be compatible for all carts. Just no commericial.
frown.gif
Yeah, I understand, but on the offchance that it's a CycloDS or DSTT (my only two carts) will the commercial rom loading be a option for me, or will I have to buy a brand new CycloDS or DSTT that supports the commercial MENUdo

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont have to buy the app, just the cart for which it has commercial support for (if u want). Or use it w/o commercial support w/ other carts.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Im guessing it's DSTT for the simple fact that it's incredibly cheap, easy to get, and would see a LOT of sales with the help of this homebrew. (I refuse to call it by it's name!) AK already has AKAIO, DSTT will have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.