Question Proper Method to Edit Prefix and Thread Title?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Report your own thread from this dropdown and ask for a title change.

upload_2018-4-13_19-25-23.png

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I'm not sure it would fall within the Report guidelines, right?!?
Report said:
IMPORTANT NOTE
Thank you for reporting illicit posts. However please make sure that you only report posts that are in direct violation of our Forum Rules. Please do not report posts simply because you disagree with them or that you find them offensive. Remember that GBAtemp is a place where the exchange of opinions is important to everyone. If you are not sure whether a post is breaking the rules, either read the rules again or simply do not report it.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
It's your own post you're reporting, not someone else's. Reporting your own posts is the best way to ask for moderator tasks.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah, that text is for when you report other's posts. But reporting your own stuff is a perfectly fine way to call for our attention when you need help with editing titles or closing your thread or something.
EDIT: Ninja'd!
You can PM a moderator or the right Supervisor as well, but reporting it let's us all see it and anyone available can help.

Last edited by Issac,

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that text is for when you report other's posts. But reporting your own stuff is a perfectly fine way to call for our attention when you need help with editing titles or closing your thread or something.
EDIT: Ninja'd!
You can PM a moderator or the right Supervisor as well, but reporting it let's us all see it and anyone available can help.
Thanks. Will do.
For future clarification, might I suggest adding this into the Report text and/or the Forum Rules information.
I noticed a LOT of topics about these modifications, when I used the Search feature. LOL! =)

Reactions: Issac

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/4AS0QfTAcyo?si=EgvUXBJDbMfNf1ed