PS2-PS4 PKG CHEATS (PAL)

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've followed the guide to convert my PS2 games to PS4 PKG and include Codebreaker and Xploder ELF files to boot and enable/disable cheats then return to the launcher to boot the game.

Only problem is, codebreaker is for NTSC games, Xploder is for PAL games - but Xploder is the demo version and wont let you add new games/cheats.

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert PAL codes into codebreaker format or a site that has them, or even better if there is a way to boot a version of Xploder that isn't a demo version or even Action Replay Max.

I tried checking GameHacking.org to try find some codes, either sods law, the game version I dumped off my disc, doesn't match what they had online (my version SLES51588, they have SLES51806).

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if my tutorial would work it's meant for the ps3 but problem is, it was for loading the ps2 iso directly not ps2 classic/pkg but give it a try

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...reaker-v10-into-ps2-isos-for-cheating.559184/
Ill give it a shot, the long guide i found on psxhax basically had you extract your game iso and alter its boot to the launcher and rebuild the dvd and iso then use the ps4 pkg tool to convert it.

That side of it is no problem, long winded but it works.

Problem we have is for PAL users they only have xploder lite for cheats, and its a demo so you can only enable whats pre loaded.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows if its possible to convert PAL cheats from say xploder or action replay into codebreaker format so we can boot codebreaker and add cheats.

Codebreaker is like gameshark thats for American games (ntsc).

If xploder or action replay codes cant be converted to codebreaker, then I wonder if anywhere has either a version of xploder that's not the demo or action replay max ( or any other form of action replay) in ELF format so I can just drop it into my ELF directory within the game files i extract from the iso, then rebuild the image and then convert to pkg.

So the game will boot to the launcher rather than the game, select the cheat ELF, select game/cheats, start game, return back to launcher and then select the games slesxxxx to boot the game up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow