Status
Not open for further replies.

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
  • Finally reached 1000 games! (1003 to be exact). The 1000th game added was 50 Cent: Bulletproof [EU]. The 1000th game added was also my 1000th post on the cheat forum.
    biggrin.gif
  • The changelog has been re-added
    biggrin.gif
    . It will remain there until someone pisses me off by using it against me for their own benefit
    frown.gif
  • A CWCheat style PSPAR cheat database (cheat1.db) has been added for use with TempAR. This was in the previous release but has a few bugs with how the codes were converted from the R4CCE format have been fixed now.
  • An error when creating the pspar_codes1.bin for games which contained more than 255 codes has been fixed. Now all the persona codes can be used with the battery PSPAR. For some reason PSPAR says there is only 255 codes though.
    tongue.gif
EDIT: Sexy PSP download page with changelog > http://cheats.gbatemp.net/PSP/?agent=PSP

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
just to come back here and congratulate you on your hardwork...
yet you are still at least 1000 games behind the DS database

i hope more people will come and help us...
instead of lurk and suck...

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here
frown.gif

You should make it so that everybody who wants cheats has to submit 1 new code. That way there won't be any leechers and only contributors can enjoy the fruits of other's labors while others can do the same.

But then again, that would mean no more cheats for me
tongue.gif
I can't make codes.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Making codes isn't that easy anyway there is no point in volunteering unless you are understanding what you are putting yourself into. Personally I tried and only experience I had is with my DSTWO. That is only way I know how to try to make or find codes even. Imagine PSP. Probably harder.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well that is good. What I said is still true but I guess there is more to cheats than just making them. I would volunteer but I doubt I would help much.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Im not ranting but I only have a few games to test. One of those is the iDOLM@STER SP: Perfect Sun. Strange way I saw the cheats. lol

they all freeze my PSP

PS: I think it has something to do with my modified ISO since the ISO Im using is ready for translation patch by another group. What do you think?

anyway, Im glad some of the cheats synched in my other PSP games like project DIVA 1 and 2

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
While I must admit that the majority of JP codes go untested by me there is probably a greater chance of non-working codes. As I usually only test big name games which have official English versions available.

Having said that... it is more probable that the codes are acting up due to the ISO being modified as opposed to the cheats not working so they will not be fixed unless they also don't work with a untouched ISO/UMD.
frown.gif

Unrelated announcement... I have updated my online code convert tool @ http://cheats.gbatemp.net/PSP/psp-utilities/.

All the conversion functionality stuff is now performed by AJAX which is teh shit (currently doesn't work with non-JS browsers though
frown.gif
), I also added PasteBin integration so now I can spy on what codes everyone converts, they are posted to http://raing3.pastebin.com.

The tool is getting pretty awesome now with pspar_codes1.bin generation (only for admins), AJAX, integration with the cheat forum for a simple permission system and PasteBin posting.
biggrin.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am running 5.50 Prometheus CFW. What cheat engine would you recommend? I don't know much but I think all of them are CWCheat, CheatMaster Fusion, NitePR, PSPAR. Which one do you recommend? CWCheat is giving me problems...

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would recommend any of the following:
  • CWCheat: first universal cheat device for the PSP.
  • CMF: improved interface and search speed over CWCheat, also has some features CWCheat doesn't I think.
  • PSPAR: if you are on OFW and don't want any code searching features or the ability to user your own codes (will hopefully change soon)
  • TempAR: Shameless plug, supports CWCheat and PSPAR codes, basically looks just like any other NitePR mod.
No NitePR based cheat devices because they don't give newcomers a decent opportunity in making their own cheats. NitePR expects everyone to know MIPS to do anything moderately useful like conditionals, memory copying, multi-pointer, button press handling etc. which is ridiculous because almost anyone who is beginning out doesn't know MIPS limiting what codes they can make and in turn reduces the amount of codes which are available for the cheat device.

On the other hand cheat devices like CWCheat and PSPAR allow a good majority of codes which otherwise require MIPS subroutines to be done using in-built code types by almost anyone.

How is CWCheat messing up anyway? The only game I have noticed CWCheat doesn't work in correctly is Crazy Taxi but other then that I haven't had any problems with the actual cheat engine, just the cheats.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure really almost half the cheats don't work for any of my games. I tried re-downloading it. Simple cheats like infinite health and ammo work on Metal Gear Solid for example but when I want all weapons it corrupts the game.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
raing3 said:
While I must admit that the majority of JP codes go untested by me there is probably a greater chance of non-working codes. As I usually only test big name games which have official English versions available.

Having said that... it is more probable that the codes are acting up due to the ISO being modified as opposed to the cheats not working so they will not be fixed unless they also don't work with a untouched ISO/UMD.
frown.gif

thanks for the info. I also looked at the possibility that my ISO is a modified one for translation purposes so cheats dont matter. I dont have the time to download an untouched ISO of it due to my laptop and external harddrives are nearly full.

Thank you for the infos and I do hope that it's an isolated case on my side. I sure hope more power on the cheat database. I do love everyone's work specially on the really needed games like project DIVA which is extreme annoying to play without some "enhancements" lol

Im not a fan of cheat updating but I do happened to pass by and looked at the latest database. I downloaded it and say "I should give it a try" so Im not ranting at anything because I happened to passed by unlike some users who waited for their cheats and rant in the end.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess it was because of the ISO/CSO. All cheats work now using CWCheat. I guess redownloading everything helped.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not really I still notice problems with CWCheat. I never really got full comparison with CWCheat against CheatMaster Fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff