Gaming PSP games from PS Store using a PC to PSVita.

cvskid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this is the right spot to make this thread. I have a question, is it possible to transfer a PSP game bought from the Playstation Store on a computer directly to a PSVita without having to use a Playstation 3 console? I did not want to buy a game on the PC only to find out that i can not transfer it to the PSVita using the CMA program.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm a little confused here...

It doesn't matter what store you buy any PSP/PS3/PS4/Vita game on, you can always just download them straight to your Vita regardless. You can buy it on the web store and just download it on your Vita, it's not a 1-download per purchase system. Once you purchase a game, it will be tied to your account permanently, you can download it whenever you want as many times as you want on any system that you link your account to.

If for whatever reason you don't have access to a wifi connection for your Vita, then you're stuck having to use a PS3. CMA will only recognize content that's been transferred from a PS3/Vita, for example files downloaded from the outdated MediaGo can't be transferred from a PC to the Vita due to different file structures and transfer protocols.

But these days it's pretty difficult not to have access to a Wifi connection, private or public, assuming you live in the US as your country flag states. If you don't have access to Wifi on your Vita, just take it to a Starbucks or a library or something.

Reactions: cvskid

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CMA does not download games from PSN like Media Go does for PSP.

However, since you already purchased the game using PC web browser simply use your Vita and go to PSN shop. Touch the bottom right and go to Download list. Games purchased will be on the list.

Reactions: Mario92 and cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk