Qr

krazyasif786

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in vita shell press left on d-pad and circle it opens up the camera
You can then take a photo fo the QR code ...

This is hit and miss.
When taking a photo if it comes up with the link address that means the QR worked - click to install.
If it says 'Do you wish to open the link' that means the QR didnt work and you need to do it again so that the link appears

It does work well when it works. Best to open QR Codes in a new tab and get close to it as it reads them very quickly and opens and closes the camera quick so if you miss it you have to do it again ... first time I used it took me 3 attempts but it does work and a nice feature to have :)

Hope this helps

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

amusingmuse22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's quite a random process for me too. When you think about it, it's annoying. I mean, how difficult can it be to get this feature to work properly? Can't say it's really rocket science in general to scan or even set up a qr code. I do it all the time and the qr code generator I'm using works like a clock. And comes to scanning, it hardly ever happens I can't scan a qr code (but to be fair, I'm quite careful with what codes I scan). Anyway, I got all chatty. The point is, yes, this is one handy feature, only the first time I tried using it, it took me at least 6 attempts to make it work :D

Last edited by amusingmuse22,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And vaping