Hacking question about homebrew.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hacked my cousin's wii and did the homebrew bootmil install and back up there bootmii and stuff and when ever there wii get's started it shoots the bootmii screen is there anyway to fix that or remove so it can show the wii menu instead? let me know.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Or edit the bootmii config file to autoboot the system menu after 0 seconds.

I wouldn't recommend deleting the bootmii folder. Renaming or moving will work though.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii has a similar bootmii ini creator, but it's even better in my opinion cuz it is actually able to download the other files required to launch bootmii
biggrin.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
ModMii has a similar bootmii ini creator, but it's even better in my opinion cuz it is actually able to download the other files required to launch bootmii
biggrin.gif
Lol, quit promoting ModMii just because. He already has the bootmii files. The whole point of the app I linked to is so you don't have to use a computer to switch back and forth or switch settings.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i forget to say this. (they don't have internet and no computer and there wii sd card got my card stuck in there so yeah ..) i'm screwed.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
u could always copy wiixplorer to your usb HDD, then launch it via their homebrew channel, and u can copy files\folders to their sd card that way, including the bootmii configurator, wiixplorer, ftpii, etc.

@joostin, I actually thought u linked to the bootmii ini creator for some reason, which is an app that runs on windows. I used to use bootmii configurator, but then I switched to bootmiiswitch, then switch2uneek, but wiixplorer is always handy

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
biggrin.gif
sooooo
youre distributing bootmii?
you might wanna read hackmii readme's

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
lulwut said:
XFlak said:
biggrin.gif
sooooo
youre distributing bootmii?
you might wanna read hackmii readme's
No, I'm not distributing it, TT is already sharing it right HERE, ModMii just downloads it 100% legally from TT's website, similar to how ModMii also downloads the hackmii installer from TT's website... oh, and btw, even though I'm not mirroring\hosting TT's files and technically not breaking any rules, I went above and beyond what was required and asked Bushing from TT if it was okay to have ModMii download the hackmii installer from their website (compensating for the changing download URL) and he said it was cool as long as I added a disclaimer\scam-screen to ModMii, which I did

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...