Quick Pokemon Rangers 1 question (spoilers)

Sylar1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently in the jungle relics where i have to pass the trials, i keep getting to Salamence and losing, can i get to him, leave and save, them come back and fight him, or will the little walls come back if i leave?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Stone things go away after you beat and/or catch him. I guess you can go and save, then OMFG, a Charizard is right after.

Apparently.

Also, should put questions as thus in [here], but whatever.

Sylar1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
Stone things go away after you beat and/or catch him. I guess you can go and save, then OMFG, a Charizard is right after.

Apparently.

My current problem is actually catching him, i usually fail, then have to go through with catching and knocking down the stone things again, tis quite annoying.

I thought about putting in NDS games, but i didn't see a point seeing as how i would be closing or ditching the topic most likely after i get an answer anyway, seemed kind of pointless to get an increase in posts for such a small topic.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, it's more of a chance + how fast can you spin thing. Cause he can be doing EQs and Hyper Beam for a long random string, then all of a sudden just be walking across the map doing nothing. Just be wary and hope for him to do nothing. Like this kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oZC7YBdGI

Oh well, whatever suits you.

Sylar1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
Well, it's more of a chance + how fast can you spin thing. Cause he can be doing EQs and Hyper Beam for a long random string, then all of a sudden just be walking across the map doing nothing. Just be wary and hope for him to do nothing. Like this kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oZC7YBdGI

Oh well, whatever suits you.

Man this is getting frustrating, the way i hold the DS it's very hard for me to circle him when he gets in the corner, usually line breaks my little magic wand line. Plus in pokemon games you're suppose to wait a turn to be able to use hyper beam, not 4 times in a row mr. salamence, pokemon ranger is quickly destroying what i've known about pokemon
frown.gif

poor useless minum in this battle, i use the term battle loosely, since all i really do in the game is circle pokemon with my magic baton

Sylar1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just caught salamence, saved

died on charizard

now i get to go through 10 minutes of rock band squad talking about following charizard around

seriously gamefreak/nintendo, SERIOUSLY?

and the text is on damn fast mode.

D

Deleted-171178

Sylar1 said:
Twiffles said:

Apparently.

My current problem is actually catching him, i usually fail, then have to go through with catching and knocking down the stone things again, tis quite annoying.

I thought about putting in NDS games, but i didn't see a point seeing as how i would be closing or ditching the topic most likely after i get an answer anyway, seemed kind of pointless to get an increase in posts for such a small topic.

Twiffles said:

QUOTE(Twiffles @ Mar 11 2010, 05:31 AM)
fail

smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwxoT_tIfQM