Meowayne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
(System: PSP-1004
CFW: 5.50 GEN-D3)

What happens is that when I turn my PSP on (from shutdown), the screen stays black, the power LED is green, and the memory card LED blinks in regular intervals (maybe half a second).

However, this only happens sometimes. Other times, everything works perfectly fine. I usually just turn it off and on until it works.

Another time, the PSP wouldn't turn on at all until I removed the battery. (happened only ONCE so far)

I disabled all plugins and non-default configurations in the recovery menu. So far, it has not happened when I unplugged the memory card, but because it happens so randomly, its hard to tell whether or not it is at fault.

The battery is an original Sony battery, the memorycard is a Photofast CR-5400 (genuine!) and two 8GB Sandisc Micro-SDHC (genuine).

I would assume its the card's fault, but I don't know. Has this happened before? Sound familiar to anyone?

Meowayne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have reformatted the memory stick, problem persists. Because it seems to be always fixed when I boot without the memory card, I think you're right and it is the card's fault. (even though it works perfectly once the system boots).

Strange. I don't think there's anything I can do if it really is the card. I'll try emptying the plugins folder (since disabling them doesn't make a difference).

Edit: Disabling all plugins from the advanced configuration menu (not the plugins menu) does the trick. What do I do? Reinstall firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==