Hacking Realhotstuff :-(

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i bought a new dstt at realhotstuff and i received in 4 days.
I was very satisfied until i opened my dstt...
It was a new package and it looked new.
But when I saw the pcb of the dstt it was old.
I knew it was stopped production because I compared to the one that was in ndstt.com
I thought realhotstuff was reliable but I don't think so...
I also emailed about these stuff and the final reply was
"Oh well the point of flashcarts are playing games right??? It doesn't matter if it's new or old, you can still play games."
And that got me pissed off because they said they got the new ones and the new package but in the new package
there was an old dstt
sleep.gif
;;

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, just play your games and quite whining. You have a good flashcart for goodness sake.

BlueBX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see no problem. Companies always try and get rid of their old products first. At least it wasn't fake.

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but why not get a new one than the old one???
And I am not whining ,trying to help my friend here o.o

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
BlueBX said:
I see no problem. Companies always try and get rid of their old products first. At least it wasn't fake.

Exactly, you get rid of old stock before new stock. All stores do this, no matter what the product.

EDIT: QUOTE(hyun @ Dec 9 2008, 02:10 AM) I know but why not get a new one than the old one???
And I am not whining ,trying to help my friend here o.o

Because a company isnt going to go out of its way to sell you a new one if they still have old stock. They will, and did, give you an old one. Theres nothing wrong with it, if there is then just get a refund/replacement due to defectiveness.

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I bought my dstt, they said they got the newest dstts and that's the reason why I bought them.
I am not complaning or anything but they said they got the newest dstt right? But they sent the old one

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hyun said:
Before I bought my dstt, they said they got the newest dstts and that's the reason why I bought them.
I am not complaning or anything but they said they got the newest dstt right? But they sent the old one
Did you ask if they have the new one and if they'll send you the new one? If not then *facepalm

MyLoveGbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Hyun.
Why not get a new one than an old one???
It's the same thing as getting Acekard2 rather than acekard 2,1 with the black pcb.
People will complain if they got acekard2 when the companies said they will send you the acekard 2.1 with the black pcb right?
I wouldn't say anything but since the realhotstuff told him that they are going to send the new dstts I had to thought that it was wrong.

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I emailed them and they said they got the new dstts and that's why i bought the dstt from them.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Translucentbill said:
Did they specifically say they were going to send a new dstt and definitely not an old one?
If not this means that they HAVE the new ones but are going to clear out their old stock.
Thats what i said. Maybe RHS though you were just inquiring...They didnt think youd care.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In all honesty, your not going to remove the dstt from the ds very often so the look of the dstt shouldn't matter and even if you do remove it to replace some games on the micro sd it will only be for a few minutes. If the dstt is working then there shouldn't be a problem.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey be lucky you got one, at least you didn't get a clone that fucks up your DS like those damn R4's! Be grateful what you got!

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They said they are selling new dstts only, and told me do not worry
sleep.gif
;;

Posts merged

That sounds like they are selling new dstts and that's what they really said ...

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, you shouldn't worry, don't be so anal about what color your flashcard is... Realhotstuff is the best site for US citizens, just be glad you got it in 4 days! Ordering from the sites in China takes like 3-4 weeks usually. It is stupid to want the new one, when the old one is pretty much the same.

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope so...
I was going to buy an EDGE but RHS told me that they got new dstts available and the price was cheap.
So I just got a dstt.

Posts merged

Ok? that's the reason why I paid more than china site lol.
And I am caring about new or old not colors :-)

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
hyun said:
They said they are selling new dstts only, and told me do not worry
sleep.gif
;;

Posts merged

That sounds like they are selling new dstts and that's what they really said ...

Just out of curiosity, do you still have the e-mail/message saying this?

QUOTE(3020 @ Dec 9 2008, 02:34 AM) In all honesty, your not going to remove the dstt from the ds very often so the look of the dstt shouldn't matter and even if you do remove it to replace some games on the micro sd it will only be for a few minutes. If the dstt is working then there shouldn't be a problem.

Exactly, i never see my cyclo
tongue.gif

EDIT: Rofl i just noticed the new emoticons!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario. +1