Hacking Misc Recently installed games don't work but everything else does?

paulson64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not new to switch hacking, but this is the first time I've ever had this issue... Before now, any game I've tried has worked perfectly fine. But I recently installed some games, and for some reason they all work except for 2 of them? Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, feel like it can't be a coincidence that those related games are the only ones that don't work. Those give a "The software was closed because an error has occured" message before it even gets into the game. I've tried them both with and without updates installed, but can't get them to work either way. It's not because they're games that need a linked NNID, not sure if they do or not, but I do have that set up and other games that need that work fine for me. Tried launching both with airplane mode on and off, also tried deleting and reinstalling. Sigpatches and my Atmosphere are both up to date, SD card is in fat32 and has plenty of space. If anyone knows what could be causing this, I'd appreciate a way to fix it. Already tried some "fixes" I've found online like launching maintenance mode and rebooting, using specific sigpatches, but nothing's worked so far

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not new to switch hacking, but this is the first time I've ever had this issue... Before now, any game I've tried has worked perfectly fine. But I recently installed some games, and for some reason they all work except for 2 of them? Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, feel like it can't be a coincidence that those related games are the only ones that don't work. Those give a "The software was closed because an error has occured" message before it even gets into the game. I've tried them both with and without updates installed, but can't get them to work either way. It's not because they're games that need a linked NNID, not sure if they do or not, but I do have that set up and other games that need that work fine for me. Tried launching both with airplane mode on and off, also tried deleting and reinstalling. Sigpatches and my Atmosphere are both up to date, SD card is in fat32 and has plenty of space. If anyone knows what could be causing this, I'd appreciate a way to fix it. Already tried some "fixes" I've found online like launching maintenance mode and rebooting, using specific sigpatches, but nothing's worked so far
Get new atmos
Get new sigpatches
These don't need linked account - Games that do need linked account prompt you on booting game up - You can use tinfoil to link fake nnid so games bypass / load.

If still having issue delete ticket for those games in tinfoil etc. Then try install again. Try another game to rule out bad dumps.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you download your patches from? Not all places have the fully updated patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4