Translation [Recruiting] Kurukuru ◇ Princess ~Tokimeki Figure ☆ Mezase! Vancouver~

april_ei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there! I was wondering if this ROM is working properly?
I am using a 3ds using TWIlight++ to play, and i cant ever seem to clear the objective of "2 mini games remaining".
Ive cleared the "important events" and learning new technique ones, and on the top left it all says its cleared, but no matter
how many mini games i do the mini game objective does not clear. I also don't gain stats when finishing any mini games.
so far i've tried to redownload the ROM 2 times, and even tried the japanese version. For each time i played all the mini games twice but that objective just doesn't clear, so when i talk to the coach she tells me to complete the objectives first.
any idea what to do? please help a girl out >< I really really want to play this game!

Reactions: plasturion

plasturion

temporary hermit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for this report, previously i tested on my R4 card and everything worked great.
Now I tried this patched game same like orginal one on the Twlight Menu++ and comfirm it's acting the same, minigames counter doesn't goes down after completed minigame, and stats doesn't grow eighter.
Think of that there is possibility of Anti Piracy protection and there's not Aniti-Piracy softpach entry in TWLM++ database
To deal with that maybe applying this patch could fix the problem but I can't find active link...
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-4528...okimeki-figure-mezase-vancouver-japan.195980/
... I look for that anyway.

But I found this...
"
WARNING
This game is for use in Japan only.
Sales, export or operation outside this country
may be construed as copyright and
trademark infringement and is strictly prohibited.
Violators are subject to severe penalties
and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
"
and It looks scary, why...?
I don't want any problems for some random game.
I've never been in japanese jail, not sure if I want to.
OK, I guess I should remove this patch, that would be better for the authors, sorry guys.

Last edited by plasturion,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that