Wuschmaster

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to use REIN r17a (savegame copy tool). But I'm not sure if it works with recent hardware, because the official site is closed.
What would be the cheapest compatible hardware set? (Including price for passcard for slot2, if slot1 doesn't work)

Thanks.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To my knowledge only GBA slot devices can dump saves (either using the the SRAM if they have it or writing capabilities), DS slot would require cart switching which is no fun.

To my knowledge (and it is something I have been looking to see if it occurs) there has been no DLDI version made so you are limited to Sata's modified fat libs (which were pretty good) or 3rd party compiled versions.
Here is a build for the EZ4 by cory1492 including source (so you or someone else can make a new version):
http://nds.cmamod.com/2006/11/24/ez4-can-w...ven-faster-now/

As for cheapest some of the GBAMP stuff can do it I believe although I would read up on them as homebrew with them is fairly interesting (they have no SRAM, often require special builds and I seem to recall something about the SD models not being able to do anything), an early model flash card (supercard CF and the like) would likely be a better route if that is all you want although I would say get a later version (what that will be I will leave up to you).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol jedi fallen order crashed on SteamDeck through ea play guess the deck doesn't have the force
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Well it's called the "fallen" order, not the "stable" order.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The "smooth running" order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess they weren't lying about not bring compatible
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console