Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
j52lXyo.png

This is a tool that, when run, will download and decrypt and extract the PNGs for every badge in Nintendo's Badge Arcade.

Note: Decryption requires you to be running a copy of my crypto server on a 3ds on your local network, and for you to edit the TryDecryptBOSS function in NetworkUtils.cs to point at that 3ds. Decryption cannot avoid networking through a 3DS without the BOSS key from bootrom, which has not been publically dumped.

The first time this is run, it will generate a ~3 MB log file as it extracts every badge ever added to the arcade.

On future runs, it will only download/decrypt if there are new badges you haven't already downloaded, and will only log the new ones.

Source is available on my github.

Note: This tool has a lot of setup requirements, and as such it's only really reasonable to expect devs to be able to make use of it.

Last edited by SciresM,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know if a full set of badges have been dumped, and made public?

Not asking for links (I'm pretty sure it couldn't be shared here), just confirmation and a point in the general direction.

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Does anyone know if a full set of badges have been dumped, and made public?

Not asking for links (I'm pretty sure it couldn't be shared here), just confirmation and a point in the general direction.
Alright, so there is a new fork of this which is easy to use and doesn't need the crypto server.
You just extract this zip to a folder with boot9.bin and it will download all the badges

Attachments

• BadgeArcadeTool.exe.7z
    174.2 KB · Views: 393
Reactions: Ailuros27

Committee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Ailuros27

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright, so there is a new fork of this which is easy to use and doesn't need the crypto server.
You just extract this zip to a folder with boot9.bin and it will download all the badges
Awesome, thank you!

You can check here
Oh! I didn't realise that thread was alive. I figured it would have been deleted by mods long ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh