caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like they now check for the basicsploit downloaders and remover tham as quickly as they can. :(

(And I am not going to try modifying and re-uploading, as I don't wish to potentially earn a 022-2802 (permanent NNID ban) or 022-2812 (permanent console ban), as that would mean not being able to even download projects others have made available via public key, as that also requires NNID access.)

Instead, if you are too lazy to type it, use petit modem to upload it to your copy instead.

Last edited by caitsith2,

Plasmastar510

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay a previous statement here said that even after purchasing the game from eShop, once we delete the app after it has been pulled out from the eshop it cannot be redownloaded anymore. Well I just figured out you still can. So yeah, thanks for the false statement.

I'd expect a refund if that were true!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Accurate translation courtesy of our friends at google:
Although delivery of Nintendo eshop than July 11 for delivery resumption of "Puchikon No. 3 SmileBASIC" was has been stopped, it became the delivery resume strokes than July 27.

Count on a 3ds system update before then. I guarantee it. :)

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: ihaveahax

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Since it"s already fixed the most probably is that Nintendo will launch a Firmware Update when they fix the DSiWareHax Nand Dump and Restore.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well that was quickly as expected of SmileBoom.
It"s good to suppose that an American update is going to come soon so the people who have purchased Smile Basic in and American console and want to use this for Homebrew Launcher and didn"t should download now.

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that was quickly as expected of SmileBoom.
It"s good to suppose that an American update is going to come soon so the people who have purchased Smile Basic in and American console and want to use this for Homebrew Launcher and didn"t should download now.
Given this was first exploited in the West, I would assume Smileboom won't add the 3.3.2 update until after the 3ds firm update for security reasons. This is to ensure a mandatory app upgrade. They don't trust us :P

I also imagine JPN gets the update first because most of their sales are from that region.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
checked the JPN update data, the smdh still says 3.3.1. so I'm guessing the base game was updated.

I'm sure this was known, but just mentioning it anyway :P

Reactions: zoogie

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
That is a possible, but also it will be better since in both cases people aren"t going to be able to download it, and it isn"t like SmileBoom or Nintendo are going to announce when that"s going to do, after all Nintendo also may patch DSiWareHax Nand Dump and Restore or the use of 10.4 NATIVE_FIRM in the next update.

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country

Obviously, if you have basicsploit or smilehax, do NOT install this update as it will replace the base app.
This means you cannot revert to a hackable version by renaming the update folder!

Last edited by zoogie,

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well it was finally launched in America as expected, seems normal that they encourage to re downlaod it as it will patch BASICSploit ans smilehax and will be impossible to get to the previous version now to the users that do that.

Last edited by Clector,

zoogie

Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's really funny is they still have the 3.3.1 update icon showing on the eshop, lol.
The base app icon will update you to 3.3.2 though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sorry that behaviour is just called raycast