Hacking [RELEASE] Vita Email Hacker

Venom Intellect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly i updated my vita to 3.55 not knowing there were other ways to get a basegame without updating the console. Looks like i'll be waiting a while for an exploit.

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly i updated my vita to 3.55 not knowing there were other ways to get a basegame without updating the console. Looks like i'll be waiting a while for an exploit.
there altready is mimana lyar chronicles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quick question - What does act.dat do?
allows your to backup what you bought on the psn store

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the email exploit part of my program is now confirmed working so for those who have done or seen the mail exploit done before this program is all you need, no additional downloads necessary and mozilla thunderbird is no longer needed.

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i would recommend going for a ark custom bubble first its better because it makes it easier to work with other homebrew stuff and backing up files, connecting to vita ect

Download Link

download that and extract it to desktop, make sure your using Qcma and copy the ark and save folder into your PSAVEDATA folder on the pc then reload the Qcma database and go on your vita and copy them over then copy the game to your pc reload the Qcma database again then copy the game back that will refresh everything and you should now have ark.

let me know when you have gotten that far and i will walk you through the rest

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For some unknown reason the gamesave wont show up in cma on the vita.

make sure you put them in PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\ on your pc, where the xxxx are is your vitas unique code then reload the database.
make sure your using Qcma its the best one in my opinion

Venom Intellect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put the files in the folder and refreshed the database but it still won't show up. Also Qcma dosen't appear in notification area when i connect my vita so i went to C:\Users\DarkKnight\Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i changed my directory so mine is E:\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\55425e4269309571\ARK_01234 and E:\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\55425e4269309571\ULUS10492DATA 0

also Qcma closes when you disconnect your vita if your using a usb cable so connect your vita first then launch Qcma then start the content manager on the vita

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i take it you are going to content manager and browsing the psp saves section right? because thats what they are under

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

updated:
improved code and added warning message which can be altered online so if there is any message i wish to add it will appear automatically for you on the program.

Venom Intellect

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i fixed the issue. for some reason the firewall was blocking connections to and from my vita. Because after i disabled my firewall those files showed up in cma. lol

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
updated:
fixed issue with program failing to delete #0 file and causing an error, now the file is no longer copied and renamed. now the attachment itself is renamed.

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so ARK wouldn't work on my vita so i resorted to TN-V. So how do i get emulators on TN-V?

i have ark and tn-v on mine all you do is transfer the ARK_01234 folder to your vita aswell as the mimana savedata then launch the game and run the exploit, you should get a green screen then the game closes once you have done that copy the mimana game to your pc then reload the qcma database then copy the game back and you should be good to go.

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so ARK wouldn't work on my vita so i resorted to TN-V. So how do i get emulators on TN-V?

as for getting emulators on there just make a zip file called INSTALL.ZIP and inside it a folder called PSP then a folder in that called VHBL then in that stick the vitaFTP folder and stick it in the TN-V folder and copy it over this should allow you to install vitaFTP then use that to transfer your emulator folders over to PSP/VHBL its the easiest way of doing it but you will also have to download game2vhbl if you cant figure it out let me know

RazorX2014

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
updated:
removed EML button (wasnt needed) added preview button which will allow you to see what the email should look like when you receive it, added support for opening eml files to email the info to yourself for example you should be able to open the writer.eml exploit file and click send email and it should send a valid exploit email, when previewing an eml file the main email message will not be accurate but the message is not important all that is important is the attachment which will be accurate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol jedi fallen order crashed on SteamDeck through ea play guess the deck doesn't have the force
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Well it's called the "fallen" order, not the "stable" order.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The "smooth running" order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess they weren't lying about not being compatible
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ea play is such hot garbage for making you register per console
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Site's down again. :/
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Site's down again. :/