Hacking Remove 001 error Mario Kart Wii

Bertuseng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, wondering if anyone could help me. I have a Wii-NTCS version 3.2U. My wii was bought 8 months ago in Hong Kong, and it came already chipped, so I don't know what kind of chip I have. I have the US ISO of Mario kart, but when I try to run it, it gives me the Unauthorized device detected code 001. error.

So after i read this forums thread I:

1. Downloaded the patch that you posted
2. Patched my ISO file.
3. Burned it 2.4x speed with Imgburn
4. Now it give me the "An error has occured, please eject.....blabla" error.

Can anyone please tell me what I am to do to get the game working, because I bought 2 steering wheels and looks like I;m never going to get this to work.

Thanks for everyone's hard work.

Bertuseng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please give me a mirror of the ppf files to patch my Mario kart US version? I cant use that divshare site to download anything since I am based in asia currently. that sucks. Please can some one refer me to another link, or mail it to me as an attached file to: [email protected]

Would so much appreciate it. My wii wheels are lying around gathering dust and I so want to try them out. thanks.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since mario galaxy, nintendo came up with a new protection that can detect copied discs. Modchips must be updated to counteract this. But not all modchips have updates, or some have them but the user can't update properly for some reason.

jakelee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, this is what I have:
Mario_Kart_USA_Wii-QwiiF.iso (I used Wii-Test to check this image, it indicates that this ISO has update)
Wii JAP 2.3J with D2C Key

I used both wii-test and WiiBrickBlocker to remove the update - then both discs burned took me to a nice loading but then went to a black screen...

Any suggestions??? Thanks a lot...

Oekebiek

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
what do i have to do to make naruto clash, ironman, speedracer work?
ive tried to extract the main.dol of these games and then patch them, put them back did brickblokker and burned them on dvd but the wii wont take the discs!

Correction i did not patch them with brickblocker and when i did they work! Im proude of myself
smile.gif

Grtz

dj2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey how you doing im havin some trouble gettin mario kart to work on my wii i love it so im dedicated to finding an answer.. ive read thru a lotta forums and still cant get it to work.. ok i live in australia but idiot me downloaded the ntsc version of mario kart.. i burnt it with imgburn thinkin its all good and no i get an error "#001 unauthorized (ye u no the drill)" and so ive tried doing wat ive read.. brickblocking did nothing... i got some mkwii2.ppf thats not doing anything for me i downloaded the WUM, regionfrii, sum trucha thing wateva dat is and also sum dump file which did nothing so im just wondering does anyone have any suggestions of wat i can do thanx for reading this

sylar30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool info thanks

I have had Mario Kart running for ages and still works fine on backup launcher. Mine is a softmodded wii. But all of a sudden I started getting 001 error. I dont have the iso anymore, I guess I could get it again but it works well enough with backup launcher so wont bother as other games work fine with disc channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: