Remove the word "help" from this subforum's title.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
OP
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I think it would cut down on a lot of irrelevant questions being posted to this particular board if it was renamed to remove the word "help". People are too stupid to actually read and comprehend the full title, and there's no chance of anybody actually reading the description, which admirably but ultimately without purpose states that "Threads must relate to the forum itself." If you remove the word "help" from the title, people won't be able to scan through the board list like a bunch of damn apes for the first sign of the word "help" and come barging in here being morons. Anyone else have thoughts? Any thoughts at all, they don't have to be related, I just want to know someone else here has thoughts sometimes.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I totally agree.. Although more than likely they will post it in User-Submitted News.. lol.. 'Well It is news.. About my R4 not showing Pokemon Platinum.."

Yeah, its a good idea though. .
biggrin.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I agree so much that I've changed it striaght away. I tried expanding the forum description but it clearly hasn't been working much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...