Hacking removing the bar at the top of usb loader gx

brick0044

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to remove the bar at the top of the screen that has choices for abc, grid, search, etc. I cant seem to figure it out. Any help would be great,also remove the bottom stuff that shows how many games and gb

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
brick0044 said:
Im trying to remove the bar at the top of the screen that has choices for abc, grid, search, etc. I cant seem to figure it out. Any help would be great,also remove the bottom stuff that shows how many games and gb
Eh...well, you can't do that with a theme, so you'll have to remove that in code. Good luck with that, I'd say
tongue.gif

The code for that is in every .cpp file in the folder source/menus.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just put the ypos at -200 for all the buttons. or just put a 1x1 transparent image in the theme for all the buttons.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tj_cool said:
@r-win: Can't you give the buttons an off-screen position?
Or is that not possible?
Well, that might be possible. I also was thinking about changing the images to one that merges perfectly into the background. Just create a 1x1 image with the same color as the background. I think a combination would be best, to also remove the backgrounds behind the buttons on the bottom bar.

brick0044

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys for the responses, it sounds above my knowledge. I thought maybe it was something easy that I was missing. Again Thank You

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1