ROM Hack Request for Themehax 9.2 o3DS

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my attempts with 9.2U aren't loading at all and I tried too many times with browserhax so I decided to say fuck it and I'm making a request for either 3DS Custom Home Menu Manager Themes with the hack built in can anyone help? I can't boot Homebrew on my o3DS 9.2U with browserhax I don't have Cubic Ninja and I refuse to shell out money to scalpers who chooses to live beyond their needs to expect a return of their own investment. Look I'm just trying to have homebrew booted without using the internet and I really want to install Themehax on my o3DS 9.2U can anyone help please. To add additional info I do have a Gateway 3DS that can load I want to use gateway 3ds on install themehax.

Last edited by TrapperKeeperX,

StevenSeegal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I get what you mean. I've been trying the sliderhax on my 9.2 O3ds for days now but still no sign of life. Not sure why, but it's true.

You could consider getting a CFW and if i'm right FBI should be able to run the Boot.3ds for Homebrew Channel.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sliderhax flashbacks on my several 9.2.0-20J with MSET 6.X downgraded 3DSes either.
Now using CIA installer method.....Succeeded.

But
1) If you have a Sky3DS, you can burn a CN to run Ninjhax,
2) If you have a CN CIA, you can install it into GW/RX/Cakes SysNAND and run Ninjhax,
instead of CIA installer method.

Last edited by MelonGx,

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homemenuhax.398124/page-16#post-5698223
someone made home menu hax installer that you can install as cia then run to install to your theme, then you can coldboot homebrew launcher or cfw.
I'm pretty happy right now! I can now load rxTools off of Homebrew! Now all we need is a Gateway 3DS Launcher for homebrew. This is a perfect substitute for MSET Profile Exploit only for rxTools and other CFW Loaders that can load through homebrew. This is a huge bonus not using Wi-Fi on a 9.2 to load CFW's. Hopefully this opens a new path of loading for Gateway 3DS on homebrew. The only time I have to use the Wi-Fi is when I need to use Gateway.

Reactions: Datalogger

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm pretty happy right now! I can now load rxTools off of Homebrew! Now all we need is a Gateway 3DS Launcher for homebrew. This is a perfect substitute for MSET Profile Exploit only for rxTools and other CFW Loaders that can load through homebrew. This is a huge bonus not using Wi-Fi on a 9.2 to load CFW's. Hopefully this opens a new path of loading for Gateway 3DS on homebrew. The only time I have to use the Wi-Fi is when I need to use Gateway.
Wait man how the fuck did you learn so much in such little time, I thought you were a total noob.

Reactions: BringusStudios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1