Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
please note this is a only a taste of things to come just wanted to show that i know how to edit the health screen no issues
and the sys graphics has been achieved too.....the process has been nailed, its jus the man hours of altering the files.

anyways check it out, and ignore my other video on my account, me and the lads where trying our hands at farming lol

Riiski V3.0 Boot Screen

ps. thx to WiiShizza for the kick arse graphic..the dude a graphic god.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
please note this is a only a taste of things to come just wanted to show that i know how to edit the health screen no issues
and the sys graphics has been achieved too.....the process has been nailed, its jus the man hours of altering the files.

anyways check it out, and ignore my other video on my account, me and the lads where trying our hands at farming lol

Riiski V3.0 Boot Screen

Awesome, can't wait for this to come out. What sys graphics are you talking about?

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
20clarky08 said:

Riiski V3.0 Boot Screen

ps. thx to WiiShizza for the kick arse graphic..the dude a graphic god.
Very sexy
smile.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
HaniKazmi thx dude, where aiming for a TOTAL different menu....

we've also discovered where gonna have to do 2 versions, 1 for PAL and another for NTSC.

Now i really can't wait. This is going to do everything csm was supposed to, and more.

Holdercj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, read the thread completely.
It lets you hack your wii to play backup games that load in the wii's orginal disk loader. previous hacks used a custom loader channel to get back up games to work.

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is starting to look really awesome. I am getting almost as excited as when I first modded my Xbox and had UnleashX on it
laugh.gif
Keep up the awesome work guys, it's nice to see some action in the Wii hacking forum again.

beast666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
yeas i know that because i have the riiskiMod v2 installed in my wii.

but whats the news in riiskiMod v3?? only the preloader 0.26 or there are something else??

thanks

Father Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone post me the ;ink to the latest RiiskiMod (1.0 or 2.0 if there is one). Theres no link on the first page and the site is down
rolleyes.gif

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Father Ted said:
Can anyone post me the ;ink to the latest RiiskiMod (1.0 or 2.0 if there is one). Theres no link on the first page and the site is down
rolleyes.gif

Check out ether2802 sig.
Edit: Its been removed

Also 20clarky08 the boot screen is nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: When you play SM64 but you try recreating the slider song from memory during an episode.