Rock Band 3 DLC WORKING!!!

Matt999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Don't know why but for me is just not working , I have a white Japanese modded RLV-001 whenever I tried to open Wii Shop my system tells me I have to accept the user agreement and when I click to the user agreements button then it tells me that before accepting I have to download the lastest Wii Shop version (Which is kind of odd cause I'm at the latest firmware already) obviously I don't accept the update I've read that if you accept it then your custom CIOS will be overwritten by Nintendos official ones Because of this I tried to find another workaround to update the wii shop and also accept the user terms without doing it straightforward with the wii os itself , for the wii Update I used a piece of software callde "NUS_Downloader" which helps you downloading WADs and there's and option to download specifically the latest Wii Wad Shop version so with a wad installer you can update without wii servers and also I used 4ny Region-Changer homebrew cause it has an option called "Read 3UL4" or something like that which you can check on "read" so in that way the wii detects you already accept the user terms

Even though I did all of this when I finally connect to the wii servers then a message appears telling me that the selected country in my wii's configuration doesn't match with the country configuration the last time I connected to the wii shop and if I change the region configuration i won't be able to receive any gift or nothing else

333.jpg

(My wii language is in spanish but the system region I've changed it to Ntsc USA long time ago)

I accept that then a Wii shop welcome screen appears and when it's trying to connect to the servers then I receive an error 205958 and from then on I can't continue

According to doc1984 and TakeSora25 just booting into the Wii shop should be enough for the wii to create a ticket or something in the system to make everything work (in theory) but until I couldn't get my Guitar Hero WOR and Guitar Hero World Tour (both European Version) to work

In Guitar Hero World Tour I receive a message like this (exactly like another user posted)

IMG_4550.jpg

And in Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock I don't receive any error but there's only the 104 default songs no dlc successfully installed

I really want so bad the have all the Dlcs collection in my Wii could someone give me a hand on this ?

Last edited by Matt999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Better call Pedro you're up in smoke