Rock Band 3 DLC WORKING!!!

Matt999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Don't know why but for me is just not working , I have a white Japanese modded RLV-001 whenever I tried to open Wii Shop my system tells me I have to accept the user agreement and when I click to the user agreements button then it tells me that before accepting I have to download the lastest Wii Shop version (Which is kind of odd cause I'm at the latest firmware already) obviously I don't accept the update I've read that if you accept it then your custom CIOS will be overwritten by Nintendos official ones Because of this I tried to find another workaround to update the wii shop and also accept the user terms without doing it straightforward with the wii os itself , for the wii Update I used a piece of software callde "NUS_Downloader" which helps you downloading WADs and there's and option to download specifically the latest Wii Wad Shop version so with a wad installer you can update without wii servers and also I used 4ny Region-Changer homebrew cause it has an option called "Read 3UL4" or something like that which you can check on "read" so in that way the wii detects you already accept the user terms

Even though I did all of this when I finally connect to the wii servers then a message appears telling me that the selected country in my wii's configuration doesn't match with the country configuration the last time I connected to the wii shop and if I change the region configuration i won't be able to receive any gift or nothing else

333.jpg

(My wii language is in spanish but the system region I've changed it to Ntsc USA long time ago)

I accept that then a Wii shop welcome screen appears and when it's trying to connect to the servers then I receive an error 205958 and from then on I can't continue

According to doc1984 and TakeSora25 just booting into the Wii shop should be enough for the wii to create a ticket or something in the system to make everything work (in theory) but until I couldn't get my Guitar Hero WOR and Guitar Hero World Tour (both European Version) to work

In Guitar Hero World Tour I receive a message like this (exactly like another user posted)

IMG_4550.jpg

And in Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock I don't receive any error but there's only the 104 default songs no dlc successfully installed

I really want so bad the have all the Dlcs collection in my Wii could someone give me a hand on this ?

Last edited by Matt999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...