Hacking Rock Band 3 Error

FrankSinatra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem, used DOP-Mii on IOS56 but still getting the 204036 error; could it be because I'm using DOP-Mii 'WiiBrew Edition' 14.2? If I try DOP-Mii 1.3, it only goes up to v5661 for IOS56, not 5662.

*edit* I'm on a US Wii with firmware 4.2

*edit2* I went ahead and installed IOS56 v5661 over v5662 with DOP-Mii 1.3, and the Wii Shop Channel still works, and more relevant RB3 DLC works too. Problem solved!

jasondrees

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this weeks new dlc isnt marked as purchased so is there going to be a 6th generation coming out soon to be able to get new dlc marked as purchased

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
FrankSinatra said:
I'm having the same problem, used DOP-Mii on IOS56 but still getting the 204036 error; could it be because I'm using DOP-Mii 'WiiBrew Edition' 14.2? If I try DOP-Mii 1.3, it only goes up to v5661 for IOS56, not 5662.

*edit2* I went ahead and installed IOS56 v5661 over v5662 with DOP-Mii 1.3, and the Wii Shop Channel still works, and more relevant RB3 DLC works too. Problem solved!

Wiibrew Edition doesn't patch the IOS, it just installs a clean version. That's the whole point of the Wiibrew Edition. It's useless here.

Choflux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question...
When patching the ios56 on dop-mii, do i just apply the fake_sign patch, or do i need to put the ES_identify and the other patches?

josser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FrankSinatra said:

Tried newest version of DOP-Mii and worked fine.

PatrickUnil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

It would be great if someone could help me, because i'm noob at this.

I got a new wii pack with just dance. Something strange ocurred, because when I was trying to install HBChannel with letterbomb it didn't work, so I had to to it with smash bros.

Then, I got Wad manager, and a pack with all of the RB and GH wads. So, I run the wad manager, and I read to use IOS36 on it. The problem is that if I run IOS36, when I try to install ANY wad, I get error 2011. If I try tu run it with IOS249 or IOS250 my wiimote loses sync.

So I decided to install cIOS249 and cIOS250 using SciiFii v4. When I managed to install them, I came back to Wad manager and I used IOS250 to run it. My wiimote worked well, and when I installed wads, it gave me a 1022 error, wich is normal, as I read from a couple of webs.

In the pack, I also got a wad called ios56 - 5662.wad, that is the one I need to manage to work the DLC, so I installed it perfectly.

When I lauched the game to view if the Wads worked, It told me to upgrade my wii. I did it. Then I got to the music store, and all of my tracks where bought as well, but when I tried to download it, the game brought me back to the main menu with the famous 204036 error.

I read that you patched it with Dop-Mii, but when I launch Dop-mii, and I try to install IOS36 FS to patch IOS56, Dop-mii tells me to do with Null, and I always get an error (exception ocurred!)

When I upgraded my wii, to launch RB3, I spotted that my cIOS 249 and 250 were uninstalled or disabled. So I installed again, I opened Dop-mii and I tried to patch IOS56 starting with IOS249, not with IOS36, but I got the same problem. Exception ocurred! trying to patch IOS56 with Null system. I spotted that wii tells me to upgrade again too, to play the game.

So, I am now stuck at this point. What should I do? It would be nice if you could explain it with ... "noob" words haha. Thank you so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care