prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
9BRbZ.jpg
Fighting game Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds has popped up on Amazon France (spotted by Gematsu) for the PlayStation Vita.

If the listing is accurate, the three-on-three brawler will join fellow Capcom fighting game Street Fighter x Tekken on Sony's PlayStation Portable successor, due out in Europe early next year.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Amazon sure hates/trolls the gaming industry.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"All new DLC via activation codes, only on the PSV!" Seriously a good thing that interesting games get possible releases for the PSV, but honestly the way the PS3 version works, I have my doubts
glare.gif

-Qtis

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is useless. They need to make a brand new capcom game not a clone from ps3 version with some modified in it. Its not necessarily.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Day one buy.

I often criticize Capcom for their lack of originality and porting fighting games to handhelds (which I fine to be the less-than-ideal platform for fighters), but it's MARVEL VS. FUCKING CAPCOM 3. Which I do really enjoy.

JackDeeEss said:
At least they haven't decided to port Megaman Legends 3 over to Vita...

...yet

I'd laugh my ass off so hard.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*generic legends 3 rage here and comments on not to buy this game due to lies and pies*

Though does make me curious if the game might be brought to 3DS as well >> with all the arcade and Xtekken talk.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
I highly doubt this is true. If anything, they would release Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for Vita, not Fate of Two Worlds.
Why when they can release that later and make more money?

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I highly doubt this is true. If anything, they would release Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for Vita, not Fate of Two Worlds.
Super Street Fighter IV 3D

The Arcade Edition console port wasn't even announced until mid-April this year. There's no way the 3DS would have gotten it in March before the 360 and PS3.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
The Arcade Edition console port wasn't even announced until mid-April this year. There's no way the 3DS would have gotten it in March before the 360 and PS3.

So it basically shows they were just rushing out a SSFIV version for the 3DS on launch instead of waiting a couple months. So I guess they're not lazy, they're just rushing.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Tonitonichopchop said:

So it basically shows they were just rushing out a SSFIV version for the 3DS on launch instead of waiting a couple months. So I guess they're not lazy, they're just rushing.

Exactly. I always thought it was pretty obvious that SSFIV3D was a rushed port. Especially because of the backgrounds.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like another game I'll skip. If I wanted to play this then I'd just buy the likely superior version of it for the 360 and the same goes for SSFIV 3D.

inb4portabilityjustifieseverything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3