[Rumour] The Pokemon Company Has DS2 Dev Kit

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
This is so annoying, I thought about getting a DSi but now I don't know what to do, why do they even release another handheld? The DS is alive and can live for another few years.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah another one to add to the collection
biggrin.gif

Just hope it's backwards compatible, Not that i wouldn't buy it if it wasn't, i wouldn't mind a whole new concept DS2 if it improves usefullness and gameplay in 1 with high end gfx/sound on the go.
If i see what my HTC Hero and my iPod Touch can do, i know DS2 can do better if Nintendo is willing to sacrify offers!

On the other hand, backwards compatibility brings already a huge game library to the DS2.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I might wait for the DS2 next version. Since Nintendo always makes there first versions of a new handheld bad like the regular DS than make a new nice one like the DS lite. They would probably do the same for the DS2 so I think I might just wait for there next version of the DS2.

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think nintendo is gonna use the nvidia tegra 2 as the graphics chip in the new DS 2 or in their new console. Its power efficient and really powerful. It would be awesome to have some nice graphics in a handheld.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Bit top heavy isn't it? Surely it would be better with the controls in the middle.
I thought that originally, but it'd be hard to use the touch screen, plus the camera would be aimed at your crotch.

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Like most leaflets. One folds over the other. I couldn't really show that it'd work like that due to the fact i used ...Paint.

Llama Riot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Found this on the web
gbasp.gif

nintendo_ds_2.jpg

I'm amused that so many people just assume this thing will have two screens, one big screen is really the better design. The DS is too big anyway, it has always been too big.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can live without two screens and I really don't care about backwards compatibility. I'd love this not to be a new DS but a new Gameboy but I know it wont happen.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uncle FEFL said:
Sapphire and Ruby will definitely not get a remake anytime soon. The Gold and Silver remakes were due to popular demand.
GS got a remake because you can't get Kanto and Johto Pokémon in DSi.
Same goes with Red/Green remakes.
If DS2 won't have DS compatibility there will be remakes.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rumors are rumors.

Ironically i hope this is not true for i really don't want to see Pokemon get worse, a DS will probably have more graphics and what not (things i don';t really care about) and nonsense like tilting the thing and cameras etc

Really hope this rumors arent true and i hope they just focus on the game more than on the DS 2

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Llama Riot said:
Found this on the web
gbasp.gif

nintendo_ds_2.jpg

I'm amused that so many people just assume this thing will have two screens, one big screen is really the better design. The DS is too big anyway, it has always been too big.
I hope you don't think that's actually real, cause it's just a GameCube portable
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Shelldroid, hi