Hacking RVT Development Key,RVT Disc Check,RVT Menu Uninstaller....

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
VashTS said:
if that menu changing disc is a dev device, how can it have such later system menus, i thought this stuff was from when the wii was launched or prelaunch even? that sucks i was hoping for something cooler.
You think dev console's aren't updated ? lol
BTW this are sysmenu's for dev systems, there's no reason at all to run this on a normal system

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Riicky said:
got em!

4ftjjp.jpg
Cool and all, but terrible wallpaper.
Avenged Sevenfold is just amazingly bad.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
MLRX said:
sooo now we have everything said in this thread (dev kit channels disc) and sm 1.0 and sm 3.3k, and the gay fish... so what else is there?
There are still different versions of the dev kit channels, the "trial" version of the Internet Channel that was only on the Shop Channel from 12/22/06 - 4/?/07, the Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel, the pre-launch System Menu, and (I think) IOS3. This topic might interest you: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=159284&hl
I have the MP3 Preview Channel. I tried to dump it before, but failed. I don't know how.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
W hat said:
fudgenuts64 said:
MLRX said:
sooo now we have everything said in this thread (dev kit channels disc) and sm 1.0 and sm 3.3k, and the gay fish... so what else is there?
There are still different versions of the dev kit channels, the "trial" version of the Internet Channel that was only on the Shop Channel from 12/22/06 - 4/?/07, the Metroid Prime 3 Preview Channel, the pre-launch System Menu, and (I think) IOS3. This topic might interest you: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=159284&hl
I have the MP3 Preview Channel. I tried to dump it before, but failed. I don't know how.

You could either use Bluedump or Wad creator, I use both for dumping VC games...

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
Riicky said:
got em!

4ftjjp.jpg
Cool and all, but terrible wallpaper.
Avenged Sevenfold is just amazingly bad.
Their late drummer was one of, if not the best drummers ever. And their temp. fill-in ain't so bad either. Wish I could catch that concert in Sept. but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

But maybe you just mean their music as a whole, in which case who really gives a shit what anyone else thinks. I think they're great BTW.
laugh.gif

On-topic: So, how much did crediar have to pay for his dev discs? He did pay for them, right?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So lets summarize..

RVT.System.Menu.Changer.Disk.v1.13.RVT.Wii-OneUp_iNT -------> Can change the system menu, not usefull for retail consoles, it's only for Dev-Kits

RVT.Menu.Uninstaller.Tool.Channel.v1.01.RVT.Wii-OneUp_iNT -------> No need for that, AnyTitle Deleter is much better

RVT.DiskCheck.Tool.Channel.v1.01.RVT.Wii-OneUp_iNT -------> A channel that checks disks for what? Anyways, not usefull due to Wiiscrubber, WiiXplorer and DVD Browser

RVT.Development.Key.RVT.Wii-OneUp_iNT --------> It's the common key for Dev-Kits. Not usefull for retail Wii.

So it's nothing special about those releases.

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say that the dev key is useful at the very least in case more development stuff is leaked, sorta like how there have been a few partnernet leaks for the 360.

If something from a dev kit wii leaked, that key would help a lot to have.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
s3phir0th115 said:
I would say that the dev key is useful at the very least in case more development stuff is leaked, sorta like how there have been a few partnernet leaks for the 360.

If one takes a deep look into the Menu changer disc, he maybe finds the devkit onto it...
wink.gif

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
MLRX said:

What do you mean by "trial version of the Internet Channel?" The free version that used to be out before the time that they started to charge for it? I got my Wii around April of that time, and downloaded the Internet Channel shortly afterwards, because I was aware that they were going to start charging for it. I don't recall downloading any version since then. I also lost access to the Shop Channel before Wii homebrew even existed (stopped updating after 3.0U).

If that is the version that you are referring to, then I can't believe that nobody else has it.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snikerz said:
Skizzo said:
On-topic: So, how much did crediar have to pay for his dev discs? He did pay for them, right?
He works for Nintendo.
really? then why doesnt he get fired? isnt he a hacker?
edit: never mind that was probably the stupidest question possible

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G0dLiKe said:
s3phir0th115 said:

If one takes a deep look into the Menu changer disc, he maybe finds the devkit onto it...
wink.gif

Heh, someone PM'd me about it and now you tell me here about that.

Looks like I'll be getting out wiiscrubber soon, and sneek....

It'd be nice to have that. Just for shits and giggles I got my retail xbox 1 to have a debug dash loadable from it too. So I get dev software running when I can.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch