Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Though I would share and warn about this. Freaked me and my friend out.

So I bought New little king story yesterday and today I let a friend play it. They were early in the game having just only 5 people to their command. Chores were coming up so I made them stop for awhile. When they returned to the game and started loading their data the system crashed, the screen went completely black and had GPU error in white text with some error code. After that the system shut down and the PS icon started blinking rapidly. Like it does when low on battery but much faster. It took a few minutes but finally it turned off. When I turned it back on it was in safe mode. Options were along the line of.
Restart PSvita system
Rebuild database
Format memorycard
4th option I can't recall
Perform system update.
I restarted the system, and it made me send an error report to sony.
Hlj5y.jpg

Afterwards we tried to replicate the error but just couldn't do it. My friend was using the touch screen, he was loading he data from the start menu, and the background for the kingdom was night showing my own kingdom.

If you run into it, just hold down the power button. It takes awhile but eventually it will go off.

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holding the power button for 30 seconds always puts the system in safe mode. I just thought I'd put that out there for anybody who might not know. Helped me a lot whenever it would freeze from using Urbanix.
But yeah, that's a weird error.

luiscesjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've seen some people getting the same problem but while playing LBP, and they were mostly on 1.81 firmware.
Maybe it's the new FW problem because there are also people reporting this while playing other games such
as Madden and Unit 13, but most common is LPB.

Sony's advice is " Wipe the entire game data". But I highly doubt it's game related, after reading all of this.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this happen with an earlier firmware,maybe the 2nd release. I remember my friend was playing the Unit 13 Demo at work on lunch and just randomly the screen went black and the system would not respond.

I do not think that I had to send an error report though.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's good to know its happening with other games, been kind of scared to play little king story since it happened. If it is just a firmware thing then hopefully it will be fixed soon, god forbid it is a console problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...